The last 2 weeks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs have played in Bulgaria and Macedonia. Played at home to the Barcodes and been to Southampton and Man Utd in the PL and played two vital knock out games on the EL and Milk Cup.

Apart from one stupid VAR call, it would have been total perfection.

Take a moment to thing this all through. Magnificent effort from the team in playing all these games with high intensity and the management for rotating and getting such performance from the players. Awesome stuff.

Spurs have played in Bulgaria and Macedonia. Played at home to the Barcodes and been to Southampton and Man Utd in the PL and played two vital knock out games on the EL and Milk Cup.

Apart from one stupid VAR call, it would have been total perfection.

Take a moment to thing this all through. Magnificent effort from the team in playing all these games with high intensity and the management for rotating and getting such performance from the players. Awesome stuff.

Absolutely
The tide has turned, and I am not setting any limits to what we can achieve

We have a very favorable run of fixtures coming up starting with the Spammers in two weeks time. We can really cement our position as a dominant force this season. COYS

and we've won our last two 13-3
We drew our last league match before yesterday 1-1

All I'm saying is let's not all assume we'll walk it against West Ham.

Then again, their last two games have been while Moyes has been holed up with Covid. He'll surely be back to his sour face self by the time we play them.

We drew our last league match before yesterday 1-1

All I'm saying is let's not all assume we'll walk it against West Ham.

Then again, their last two games have been while Moyes has been holed up with Covid. He'll surely be back to his sour face self by the time we play them.

We won't walk it no.. we'll absolutely smash them. Come on, we are much better than them.

We won't walk it no.. we'll absolutely smash them. Come on, we are much better than them.
Yes, yes we are.

Doesn't mean we'll smash them though. They suddenly fancy themselves and will turn up and play.
That might help us, it might give Dier plenty of chances to brain fart.

Yeah when we are winning it is .

It's not losing that does my head in when games come thick and fast. It's when our key players get injured.
It'e never the ones we could do without, or the ones we all wish would get injured just so we don't have to watch them. It's Kane, it's Son, it's Dele when he's in form etc.

The edge we had over the other teams by playing lots of games was the extra match fitness and sharpness.

It told on the weekend against united.
For all the funny comments on redcafe. They were saying in there that the difference in sharpness, intensity was chalk and cheese. Remember united played 1 game less.

Just a shame the penalty decision against Newcastle and the fact that international break is coming up.

I hope we continue doing that press. That was one of the highlights of the game for me when we pushed right up the field and pressed their goal kick for our 3rd goal. That was clearly worked on the training field, perhaps a sign that Jose is evolving slightly as a manager?

I do realise that this was right after the red card but still, we could have backed off.

Back
Top Bottom