The Merseyside Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That game proved to me that Liverpool are not going to get the same luck as last season. They're already getting niggly injuries or things going against them (Mane coronavirus, Allison injured, Van Dijk potentially injured) and the decisions today.

And it also proved that Everton will not be able to sustain this. They were pretty poor today in all honesty and got very very lucky to even get a point.

Bodes well for us - as long as we keep it up.

About time a rizla paper offside decision went against these cunts.

What amazes me though is because its them its being questioned by all the biased commentators and the talking heads in the studio.
When we had three or four of those go against us last season its just "VAR has spoken he is offside"

Now they are challenging it, amazing how that works.

Could be a tasty match. I always have a lot time for Everton and liverpool is one of my favourite English cities, But this weekend we probally need a draw to stop the progress of both sides.

Everton is one of my favourite away days, Nightlife in liverpool is great fun. The grand national festival is one of the great days out in this country. Most scousers I have meet are good people.

Online liverpool fans are dicks but the actual people in the city are very decent. I tell it how I find it.

I have never met a bad scouser in flesh. All been decent and good friends. But I mock them all the same.

I'm hoping for a bit of this sort of thing at all Saturdays games myself...

asteroid-impact-earth_resize_md.jpg

LOL

Fuck you Henderson, Fuck you Liverpool.

Deserved to have that decision to go against them after all the BS they got last season to gift them the title.

0-0 draw and points deduction the only sensible result.

Reason for deduction? Being naughty boys and girls causing the city to go into lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom