The Merseyside Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Andy Roberston is such a dirty little clogger.

Hate him

Well, he is Scottish.

Idc Smile GIF

Glad its tied.

Shocked that a useless plug like DCL is allowed to have a free header in the middle of the box. His luck this season is unreal.

Amazing that James is able to immediately get the energy to shout out at the ref once the whistle went after lying on the ground as though he had been shot for a few minutes before that.

I hate Liverpool but that is a horrible and stupid "tackle" from Richarlison.

Not surprised to see James whine about it to the ref though. I like him as a player but he has been awful with the whining today, Should be given a red for all his dissent.

And that is why Liverpool will win the League, so many lucky results like this coupled with the wins they will get from the refs later in the season.

That is a killer combination to try and overcome for the other teams.

LOL

Fuck you Henderson, Fuck you Liverpool.

Deserved to have that decision to go against them after all the BS they got last season to gift them the title.

I get 4 points in the prediction league to go top but how can you say that's offside. Its a nonsense great result for us and a good match but that is not offside its crazy

Back
Top Bottom