The Mighty Cockerels versus Real Madrid @ Wembley 1St nov

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

very entitled and a bit weird too. They seem to be mostly Americans. How can you support a club if you can't understand the language they are interviewed in or in which they are mostly reported on? Why pick Real Madrid when you could pick a PL team where it's all in English?
It actually seems about half American half English on there. All very strange though. I fucking despise Real Madrid American supporters. You don't get as much glory hunter than that because prior to about 5 years ago there was no way to watch RM on t.v. but nowadays Bein Sports plays every Real Madrid game every weekend so it's very easy to be a Real Madrid supporter in the States. And like Gnutmi Gnutmi said, every interview has subtitles and/or reported online in English.

Also, I would say 99% of the RM "fans" I know of at least in California are all Mexican and/or speaks spanish fluently. It's not like you have some WASP from Nebraska waking up early to watch his Madristas play.

It actually seems about half American half English on there. All very strange though. I fucking despise Real Madrid American supporters. You don't get as much glory hunter than that because prior to about 5 years ago there was no way to watch RM on t.v. but nowadays Bein Sports plays every Real Madrid game every weekend so it's very easy to be a Real Madrid supporter in the States. And like Gnutmi Gnutmi said, every interview has subtitles and/or reported online in English.

Also, I would say 99% of the RM "fans" I know of at least in California are all Mexican and/or speaks spanish fluently. It's not like you have some WASP from Nebraska waking up early to watch his Madristas play.

Yep, that figures. I had a quick look at that forum and they come across as a gang of frustrated teenagers.

One last reply and I won't waste a second more reading or replying to such.
Do me a favour please, LOOK in the mirror and you will see exactly what you are typing, that' s the actual image of the comments you are making.

Your sense of perception is fucked.

Good night.

4slIMvV.jpg

Someone remember to ask this guy about his house after the group stages k?

I’ve read my history and you’re right, we certainly were robbed in that game. I’ve read that Greaves has admitted that the acute disappointment of being cheated out of that game was a major factor in him turning to alcohol.

I certainly wasn’t trying to wind you up, but I admit I’m a bit of nerd when it comes to our history (and I really don’t mind people going on about it). Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Peace be with you. :dierpochhug:
This is the Fcf post beating the bollocks out of real Madrid. If we win the Champions League I reckon even ArcspacE ArcspacE will ask Admin Admin to self exclude himself from the disagree button

Forgive me, but the first sentence is lost on me?
FCF fighting cock forum
The clumsy sentence was an attempt to allude to the general good nature and willingness not to let small disputes fester. As the great Archibald once said

"Team spirit is an illusion glimpsed in the aftermath of victory"

Last edited:
One of the things I love about club at the moment is the fairly universal respect we are getting from normal fans of other clubs (not the bitter ones who are getting squeezed out the limelight). In the pub on Wed night I was with another Spurs fan, and one from Luton, Southampton and Norwich.

They all love what we are doing with the young English contingent, the style of play and the way we are breaking up the old order of things.

Hope it continues. :avbpray:

One of the things I love about club at the moment is the fairly universal respect we are getting from normal fans of other clubs (not the bitter ones who are getting squeezed out the limelight). In the pub on Wed night I was with another Spurs fan, and one from Luton, Southampton and Norwich.

They all love what we are doing with the young English contingent, the style of play and the way we are breaking up the old order of things.

Hope it continues. :avbpray:

I kinda hear what you are saying but for me I get my kicks from the fact that everyone hates us even more. The meltdown from fans, mainly Woolwich. West Ham and Chelsea was superb.
They absolutely hated what we did wednesday night and it was beautiful to hear.

That's just me though i'm a sick and twisted weirdo.

If the players are still buzzing half as much as me, Poch has got one hell of a job on his hands bringing the boys back down to earth for Palace.

You know what we don't get enough praise for? Our BRITISH contingent.

We had SIX British players in that starting eleven. Which is just fucking incredible. City seem to be getting praise for having the likes of Walker, Stones and Sterling and doing as well as they are. We have double that and taking Madrid to the cleaners.

Potentially could have seven British players if Davies ever slots in to central defence and we start Rose at left wing back.

I kinda hear what you are saying but for me I get my kicks from the fact that everyone hates us even more. The meltdown from fans, mainly Woolwich. West Ham and Chelsea was superb.
They absolutely hated what we did wednesday night and it was beautiful to hear.

That's just me though i'm a sick and twisted weirdo.
Don't change Billy keep upping those Spammer cunts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom