The Mighty Spurs - Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Amazing how the media perception of Liverpool's season up until very recently, was that of "hope" and "The Race for Top Four", yet we were just dismissed as a team trying to get into the Europa League. Brendan Rodgers has brought this all upon himself and I hope he's having a shit Bank Holiday Monday. Cunt.

Because of this, finishing above the bin-dippers has made me even more fucking smug - looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow and rubbing their stupid fucking faces in it. Cunts.

:angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser:

Top weekend that, great way to end the season. The increased cheers from all round Goodison when each Stoke goal went in and was displayed on the big screen was amusing. Only noise Everton made all game mind.

Shit, had to go on extended radio silence. Just finished watching.

Fucking 5th. I'll take that, and I'll take that performance all day long. First half was as sharp as it gets.

Bentaleb at LB.....yes please thank you. What a call MoPo.

Stoke demolishing Liverpool, wah, ha.

COYS.

Mother Fucking COYS!

Top weekend that, great way to end the season. The increased cheers from all round Goodison when each Stoke goal went in and was displayed on the big screen was amusing. Only noise Everton made all game mind.
Was it cool to see Poch come over and clap the Spurs fans!

LIFE IS CIRCULAR. DISCUSS....
8881183d0ff08dfd77760ca2c0d550ee.jpg

The first half yesterday was one of our best performances of the season.

Couldn't agree more. Like a different team out there. Crisp accurate passing, strong moves to the ball. It almost looked like Everton didn't give a shit.
Can't say enough how different we look with Dembele holding down the midfield. I think we fell off a bit once he was subbed. Vertonghen had one his best games of the season. Dier and Bentaleb were solid as usual.

TOP FOUR QUALITY

Looking forward to next season................................

:dude:

Spurs do gallows humour better than most I think mate. Plus, we were fucking shit against Stoke!

Definetly a Jekyll and Hyde team
Not sure what to expect game to game. Makes it more fun to watch in a weird masochistic way. Proves there's talent there, they just needed to get their heads straight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom