The Mighty Spurs - Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Huge game.

Difference being coming 5th or 6th is 2 qualifying rounds in the Europa League. Think we'll draw, Saints lose, Liverpool draw and we'll come 6th.

Wonder what will happen if Woolwich do win the cup. Would we get 2 spots in the group stage (5th and 6th in the league) or would it be distributed differently? Pretty sure last year we have one group stage team (Everton), us in the playoff and one in the qualifying rounds (Hull).

I think we will use the high press to full advantage, and go for the jugular from the off.

Can see the midfield challenging for every ball and the whole team sweeping up the second balls, with crisp passing and direct forward play.

Solid at the back, and a well fought deserved 3-0 away win.

Moving-animated-picture-of-spaced-out-guy.gif

Thanks for the seizure, bud.

Edit:
Nope, my bad:
5th and 6th Group stage
7th Has to play two qualifying rounds before group stage
http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/...415-european-qualifying-places-explained.html

Cheers for that. Finally explains it.

If we come 6th we're guaranteed Europe then - but Villa winning the cup means we'll have to play 4 games before the group stages starting in July.

I expect this is half the reason they'll have to wait til after the FA Cup before announcing if we'll play in the Audi Cup.

Anyone going, from London?

Virgin trains seems fucked on that Sunday – might be replacement coaches on the LDN-LIV line and all

Vorm a doubt due to illness so Friedel could be on the bench. I hope this is going where I think it is. Would be a perfect send-off to sub him on and set a new record :)

Don't care if we win by punching the keeper in the dick and bundling the ball over the line. Europa league is only one game away, just don't fuck this up Spurs!
we could lose 7-0 & still will get europa

Back
Top Bottom