The Mighty Spurs - Gooner Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Losing we can all take, hardly like we are spurs fans for winning trophies.

Yesterday was embarrassing, bar one two, have they got no pride in themselves?

They went into the Derby with no fight or spirit, we just turned up and rolled over.

I could have happily seen the likes of tanguy, dele and kane getting a slap of our fans, it might bring them to life.

I am sick to death with kanes miserable fucking face and lack of effort, he's acting like a spoilt kid, he needs to fucking grow up, act like a pro and hopefully fuck off and poison another club. Fucking jogging about and putting no effort in, bloke basically pissed all over us and the club yesterday.

He's pissed his legacy up the wall with me, sooner him, the waste of space tanguy and dele are gone the better.
That about sums up how I’m feeling

Scum team showed up for a NLD
We didn’t

Levy has to act this week as Villa are a better side than the Scum

I remember reading so many of you calling for Poch to be sacked back in 2019-20. And now you want him back.

Poch isn’t coming back because some Spurs ‘fans’ thought they knew best.

And now some of you are calling for another manager to get sacked. After just 6 matches!

Nuno isn’t going anywhere. And I’m backing him to get us back into Europe. Yesterday he got it wrong, he’s admitted that. But we all make mistakes in our jobs, Nuno is no different. The only issue I have with Spurs right now is that we could have sold Kane and reinvested £100-£120m on two players. Apart from that we’re just in bad form, it happens.

Beat Villa at the weekend and go from there.
But he only looked as though he might have the team playing for him against Shitty
That was a one off

I know some are saying that since Kane’s return the atmosphere amongst the team has changed and they’ve got a point

I would sack Nuno today but failing that let him show some courage and sit Kane on his arse on the bench and put someone on who gives a fuck

I can't tell if he's angry at the players or Nuno or both.

Were they not supposed to boot the ball long? It sure seemed like that was the plan based on where the midfield was (upfield) and that our CBs were booting it long even under no pressure with 20 yards of space to run into.

So was Hojbjerg, Dele or Ndombele supposed to occupy that space in front of the CBs like they had been in previous matches? Why wasn't Hojbjerg just camped there like Skipp was in the second half? Ndombele was so far to the left he looked like a wingback. When Lucas dropped into space, was he supposed to or not?

Considering the changes at half time (both subs and formation), it feels like Nuno completely changed the bad tactics more than the players just weren't doing what they were supposed to in the first half.

But he only looked as though he might have the team playing for him against Shitty
That was a one off

I know some are saying that since Kane’s return the atmosphere amongst the team has changed and they’ve got a point

I would sack Nuno today but failing that let him show some courage and sit Kane on his arse on the bench and put someone on who gives a fuck
I agree that we need to bench Kane. Our play is more energetic and dynamic with a front 3 of Son and two wide players either side.

We do have good players and it will all gel, but these things take time.

I’m not quite sure you know how to use the word ‘literally’ properly.
Not really. ‘Literally downhill’ means that you literally fall/walk/run down a hill.

He didn’t use the term ‘literally’ properly.
We have been!! There's quite a gradient on the new WHL pitch!!! Maybe it's LATERALLY?

But yes, I get your point.... literally I do!!

It's not been downhill ever since... cos it's not really been a hill... it's more of a sheer drop!!

We've LITERALLY been going over a sheer drop ever since!!! I think!

We have been!! There's quite a gradient on the new WHL pitch!!! Maybe it's LATERALLY?

But yes, I get your point.... literally I do!!

It's not been downhill ever since... cos it's not really been a hill... it's more of a sheer drop!!

We've LITERALLY been going over a sheer drop ever since!!! I think!
Figuratively?

Back
Top Bottom