The Mighty Spurs v Man United. 11/04/21 @ 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can you slap a player in the build up and score?

• Yes please slap me and score

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 71.7%

• Total voters
It’s called being a true fan

“True fan” is a weird one.

Used to sit near a couple, home and away season ticket holders. Never missed a home game. I have no idea if that’s true but they were always at home gamesI went to and they told me they went to away matches. So commited fans for sure.

Never have I heard people moan so much. I moved after one season partly to get away from them.
The view was great but I just wanted to tell them to STFU every single game. And the atmosphere in that part of the ground was non existent too, you could not help but hear them.

So annoying.

But as far as match going, loyal paying customers they were indeed true fans.

Used to sit near a couple, home and away season ticket holders. Never missed a home game. I have no idea if that’s true but they were always at home gamesI went to and they told me they went to away matches. So commited fans for sure.

Never have I heard people moan so much. I moved after one season partly to get away from them.
The view was great but I just wanted to tell them to STFU every single game. And the atmosphere in that part of the ground was non existent too, you could not help but hear them.

So annoying.

Yes I’ve sat hear fans like that
Never happier unless they’re moaning

Probably like it all the time

Been going on for over 20years though

Commentators don’t help saying that it was a good one to take for the team by deliberately cheating

Pep’s teams are always the worst imv

Constant Niggling little fouls disrupting a team’s flow

totally agree if we want attackers to play with the Corinthian spirit , defenders need to do the same. Clearly never going to happen

totally agree if we want attackers to play with the Corinthian spirit , defenders need to do the same. Clearly never going to happen
Yes while everyone else is getting away with murder then we should fill our boots too so more strength to Harry

I never saw Corinthians play btw!!

So annoying.

Take it you were in the Paxton? I sat there once and vowed never again

Proper moany fuckers up there

If the Toby relationship isn't completely fucked then play him otherwise stick Dier in. Simply cannot justify Sanchez playing again after that.

Lloris
Tanganga Dier Rodon Reg
Hojberg Ndombele
Lamela GLC Son
Kane
Get Gio away from wide areas and play him as the 10.

No more 4-4-2 we need solidity in the middle.

The wingers are anyone's bet at this stage: Son is shite atm, Bale is retired, Lucas and Lamela are Lucas and Lamela.

Back
Top Bottom