The Mighty Spurs v Man United. 11/04/21 @ 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can you slap a player in the build up and score?

• Yes please slap me and score

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 71.7%

• Total voters
Utd will be buzzing for this now after tonight. Best away record in the league so it will be tough.

Jose probably getting his excuses ready now.
Utd will be buzzing for this now after tonight. Best away record in the league so it will be tough.

Can see it now

How could we handle Luke Shaw, I broke him so brilliantly that Ole could rebuild him anew to be the player who ripped us to shreds.

After beating their local TV station in the quarter final of the UEFA Cup? How have they even ended up in that competition? They were Top 4 last season.

Jose will get my respect if he plays our best lineup

Let's stop pissing about with weird formations that don't work.
4-3-3 suits us best

Lloris
Aurier Alderweireld Rodon Reguilon
Lo Celso Hojbjerg Ndombele
Bale Kane Son

He may have fallen out with a few but its time to start your best players if you want the result.

Also this needs to be a 4-3-3 we may actually be able to gain a foothold or look good in a 4-3-3. If we mess around and say put Lo Celso at CAM or RM we just look open in the midfield. Just play 4-3-3 and get the result.

Not even bothering to watch if he plays those pair of clowns Sanchez or Dier. If he starts none of those, I might glimpse at the game. He plays any of those 2 cunts, I’m not bothering.

Jose will get my respect if he plays our best lineup

Let's stop pissing about with weird formations that don't work.
4-3-3 suits us best

Lloris
Aurier Alderweireld Rodon Reguilon
Lo Celso Hojbjerg Ndombele
Bale Kane Son

He may have fallen out with a few but its time to start your best players if you want the result.

Also this needs to be a 4-3-3 we may actually be able to gain a foothold or look good in a 4-3-3. If we mess around and say put Lo Celso at CAM or RM we just look open in the midfield. Just play 4-3-3 and get the result.
You are right but he will never do this.

On paper, we certainly seem to be at disadvantage in this one.

With Fernandes & Rashford fit they will most likely attack us heavily down the left wing, looking to pull Sanchez out of his central position.

We will need to sacrifice skill for workrate; and either Winks or Sissoko will be needed to ensure we do not allow Fernandes any space near our box to operate; and the help out Aurier (or Tanganga) to ensure Sanchez stays central.

If we defend deep and keep limited players for attack, we need the ones that can actually convert chances and make a difference. Bale is a threat any time he gets the ball, and if Ndombele can do the leg work in the center of the pitch; he will have free roam.

Lloris
Aurier - Sanchez - Toby - Reggie
Sissoko - Holjberg
Ndombele
Bale - Kane - Son

Not even bothering to watch if he plays those pair of clowns Sanchez or Dier. If he starts none of those, I might glimpse at the game. He plays any of those 2 cunts, I’m not bothering.
HAs to be Rodon and Toby.
Idk if he has fallen out with Toby but if he wants to keep his job put his fallouts behind him and pick the most suitable players

Just your daily reminder that in the reverse fixture Sanchez gave away a penalty after 30 seconds. He cannot start this game especially after last game v Newcastle.

They will want revenge after the 6-1

Not that I'll be bothering to watch it but I can see us having our pants roughly pulled down and them going in unlubed,

Sanchez and Dier be like

run chicken GIF by Andrea C.

Back
Top Bottom