The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They haven't won a trophy for 35 years.. In that time we have won 3 FA Cups, A UEFA cup and 2 x League cups.
They finished 29 points behind us last season..

Yeah real rivals they are.
To add some 'fun facts' to Billy's list.
17 major trophies Spurs 4 major trophies West Ham
20 top 4 finishes Spurs 1 top 4 finish West Ham

These aren't just defeats at the hands of their 'rivals' they're wholesale humiliating routs for the Happy Hammers.

The stats go on and on in our favour, we've finished above them 6 seasons in a row, and number seven is nicely on track after Sunday. so that's a nice 7-0 rout on the horizon

In Europe we're ranked 18th, they're not ranked at all, but scrape in between 119 and 120th, along with teams like Burton, Shrewsbury, Wycombe, Southend and Hartlepool, who all share the same level as West Ham as having no points of their own, but just piggybacking on the likes of us and other teams who actually rack up points for England in the rankings.

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/trank2015.html

So that particular rout is 120-18 in our favour and that's being generous to them. :)

I could expound at great length and with great delight, but I'll leave you with one last fun-filled set of stats.

Since West Ham last won a major trophy in 1980, these are some of the clubs have managed to do what the Hammers have failed to do and win some genuine silverware, as opposed to the 23rd place play off final they get so excited about.

Norwich, Oxford United, Ipswich, Wigan, Coventry, Luton Town, Swansea, Birmingham and Middlesbrough.

Yet listen to many a deluded Hammer and they actually think they're at or level and have been for many a year.

Truth is, they've been in our shadow for well over a hundred years, and the only thing that can release them from the darkness is the massive taxpayer gift they've received in the shape of the Os and its infrastructure.

It's no wonder Bobby Moore was so keen to leave Upton Park, and join the forces of light and success at the Lane. Martin Peters of course actually managed to escape to us. (Talking of those times, one last fact I can't ignore, we routed West Ham best ever side 10-0 in lge finishes in the 60s and 5-2 in terms of trophies. That was their best shot and we hammered them as usual.:coys:

Last edited:

These aren't just defeats at the hands of their 'rivals' they're wholesale humiliating routs.

The stats go on and on in our favour

They beat us in one thing............... They've been relegated more than us..

Last edited:

These aren't just defeats at the hands of their 'rivals' they're wholesale humiliating routs for the Happy Hammers.

The stats go on and on in our favour, we've finished above them 6 seasons in a row, and number seven is nicely on track after Sunday. so that's a nice 7-0 rout on the horizon

In Europe we're ranked 18th, they're not ranked at all, but scrape in between 119 and 120th, along with teams like Burton, Shrewsbury, Wycombe, Southend and Hartlepool, who all share the same level as West Ham as having no points of their own, but just piggybacking on the likes of us and other teams who actually rack up points for England in the rankings.

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/trank2015.html

So that particular rout is 120-18 in our favour and that's being generous to them. :)

I could expound at great length and with great delight, but I'll leave you with one last fun-filled set of stats.

Since West Ham last won a major trophy in 1980, these are some of the clubs have managed to do what the Hammers have failed to do and win some genuine silverware, as opposed to the 23rd place play off final they get so excited about.

Norwich, Oxford United, Ipswich, Wigan, Coventry, Luton Town, Swansea, Birmingham and Middlesbrough.

Yet listen to many a deluded Hammer and they actually think they're at or level and have been for many a year.

Truth is, they've been in our shadow for well over a hundred years, and the only thing that can release them from the darkness is the massive taxpayer gift they've received in the shape of the Os and its infrastructure.

It's no wonder Bobby Moore was so keen to leave Upton Park, and join the forces of light and success at the Lane. Martin Peters of course actually managed to escape to us. (Talking of those times, one last fact I can't ignore, we routed West Ham best ever side 10-0 in lge finishes in the 60s and 5-2 in terms of trophies. That was their best shot and we hammered them as usual.:coys:
Log onto KUMB and share that
The smoke from the server farm will probably stop flights in and out of the UK for a month........

For how Ive enjoyed reading the facts abov , that rub the WH noses in the history mire. Its not clever or anything we should bother about. Allow them thier twisted fun and ignore. We could have the same embarrassing facts thrown at us. I dont want to spoil the fun but isnt this just bad karna?

Log onto KUMB and share that
The smoke from the server farm will probably stop flights in and out of the UK for a month........
No thanks, I get enough abuse on here, without going over to oppo boards for a double dose :)

The facts are there for anyone who wants to check them up. Naturally, the opinions I add are my own.

We are far more successful and superior to them, both on the domestic and European fronts. Just as Man Utd and Liverpool, for example, are far more successful on both fronts than us.

However, I am able to acknowledge that, though I can't stand either club.

Can all West Ham fans likewise acknowledge our superiority? Many an argument in the past, both in the 'real' and 'virtual' worlds, has taught me that's not the case.

Incidentally, I can remember the 60s, when the two sets of fans used to get on reasonably well, and could stand on the same terracing without the bitterness that goes both ways these days. Or maybe I was but young and foolish then. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
For how Ive enjoyed reading the facts abov , that rub the WH noses in the history mire. Its not clever or anything we should bother about. Allow them thier twisted fun and ignore. We could have the same embarrassing facts thrown at us. I dont want to spoil the fun but isnt this just bad karna?
Fair enough, I can see that POV. But don't forget Woolwich fans, for example, continually taunt us about our lack of success compared to them.

'St Totteringham's Day', 'Last won the League in black and white' etc. Then for years we had Chelsea with 'Three Point Lane' and so on.

As for bad karma, who knows?

When you consider the things that have happened to us, from the Woolwich stitch up in 1919/20, and indeed in their moving to North London. From 'LasagnaGate' to Chelsea taking our CL spot, and indeed them getting rescued from near bankruptcy, by someone who might well have bought us instead in a slightly different universe ...

Well I think our karma horse bolted a long time ago, and dumped us in the ditch quite forcibly along the way.:)

If this guy doesn't get prosecuted it basically signals to me the whole police system is fucked and corrupt. I've seen plenty of people get arrested for abusing celebrities online (and seriously who gives a fuck about celebrities) for doing much less.

Apparently you only get arrested if it made national news. Nice one fuckers, I'll see you when we're at the gates with our pitchforks.

Fair enough, I can see that POV. But don't forget Woolwich fans, for example, continually taunt us about our lack of success compared to them.

'St Totteringham's Day', 'Last won the League in black and white' etc. Then for years we had Chelsea with 'Three Point Lane' and so on.

As for bad karma, who knows?

When you consider the things that have happened to us, from the Woolwich stitch up in 1919/20, and indeed in their moving to North London. From 'LasagnaGate' to Chelsea taking our CL spot, and indeed them getting rescued from near bankruptcy, by someone who might well have bought us instead in a slightly different universe ...

Well I think our karma horse bolted a long time ago, and dumped us in the ditch quite forcibly along the way.:)
You forgot to mention the new stadium?
Yes all dodgy stuff. As you can see, we are a sleeping giant who needs to be kept that way, by these clubs. We will awaken one day and they will all be trampled on by the mighty Spurs once again. We have achived so much that these clubs can never take away. First, in so many areas, Europe, double, Plc, sponsors on shirts etc...

we will be back....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom