The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You see they took the advice of the Jewish owner and overseer. Great ambassadors for the 'Claret and Blue army'
I wish it was a minority. However like Chelsea it's their hard core support. Why ask them to be on the best behaviour and not sing pro holocaust songs if it's a minority? That minority can surely be singled out and banned without making much difference.
No David Gold knows he needs them.

However, whilst their Jew owner takes their money week in week out, lining his pockets and paying lip service they go on & on about how much they hate jews.
You couldn't make it up.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/feb/23/kevin-kilbane-west-ham-fans-disabled

Fucking disgraceful that is! Where is this bloody Gold fellow who is one of the owners of WHUFC he is supposed to be Jewish where is he front and center doing something about this !

I see BBC pundit Kevin Kilbane reported WHU fans for singing songs mocking the disabled at HK.

How long before we get the 'we are not mocking the disabled its just bantz' excuse?
They were definitely singing "Harry Kane, he talks like a mong" quite a lot, which really is pretty bloody offensive. I did actually hear the "running round Tottenham" one in the ground once, although admittedly it petered out quite quickly after the first mention of a foreskin. Their 'fans' have become quite adept at singing their more racist songs in places where they know they aren't gonna get in trouble, then toning it down a bit or changing the words slightly when they're in the ground or near any cameras.

I have to say though, I don't think they were hissing this time, it really was just 'shusshing' to highlight how quiet we were.

I was literally next to their lot, so heard pretty much everything...(http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/posts/733267/)

A quick look on KUMB & guess what? They are almost all rushing to the defence of WHU fans using the word Mong. They are being victimised apparently.

Scum.
I had a quick look too to laugh at their reactions to them fucking up a two goal lead.
Of course we're all biased in favour of our teams, but the bias of many West Ham fans on there reaches the point of extreme delusion. Look at one bloke's defence of the foreskin song:

"My view is that, up until some people shout the words "f--- jew" at the end of this chant, there is nothing wrong with the song and there should be no moral problem with anyone signing it at Spurs fans who like to align themselves with the Jewish faith

Judaism is a religion and a race, which really complicates things, however the circumcision part is a matter of choice made by (presumably) rational parents. Nobody is born circumcised, therefore it can't be a race issue, it's part of their religious beliefs.

Their belief that all men of the faith should be circumcised SHOULD be open to ridicule and discussion in the same way that Scientologist beliefs are often ridiculed. Just because one set of religious beliefs is more well-established than the other, that shouldn't give it extra protection, in my view.

We in the west have a campaign to stamp out the dangerous Female Genital Mutilation, yet are not allowed to even say anything about the (admittedly not usually unsafe) Male Genital Mutilation? That to me is double-standards."

Also- they all think that the ref should have blown for full time in the millisecond between Adrian saving the penalty and Kane hitting home the rebound!!!

Fucking disgraceful that is! Where is this bloody Gold fellow who is one of the owners of WHUFC he is supposed to be Jewish where is he front and center doing something about this !

Gold is a cunt of the highest order.

Last season they were hissing and singing 'his coming for you, we can't say his name but his coming for you' and he came out after the game saying WH fans are the best blah, blah, blah.

I sit east lower (or did at the time) and could hear it clear as day - no way he couldn't hear it as well in the West Stand (assume that is where he sat).

He doesn't address the issue and only pays lip service to the problem because if he did try to actually do anything there would be less cash in his pocket.

Awwww I missed the absolute ownage of that wet spam cunt!

But well done TFC! :adethumbup:

Lil bitch probably confused and upset over being dismantled so easily, he's probably trying on his mother's underwear, as I type.

Awwww I missed the absolute ownage of that wet spam cunt!

But well done TFC! :adethumbup:

Lil bitch probably confused and upset over being dismantled so easily, he's probably trying on his mother's underwear, as I type.

Yeh he came on the board trolling like a little dick then wondered why people cunted him back, apparently he had a private education, not good enough to understand cause and effect evidently.

That poster Romford seems to think he is some sort of authority on Spurs.
This post made me laugh, he makes 3 points that are all wrong! Twat.

All this against a club that :Officially said the Elephant Washing is not a racial slur....wrong!

Got warned by the Dibble to stop using the Y Word... stretching the truth!

Sings Homophobic songs at every away game... the Sol song might be sung in pubs but not in the grounds.

What a knob.

Are spurs fans really offended that West ham used the word mong? Fuck me we used to call Adebayor an elephant washer, always sing about Campbell being a queer and wenger being a paedophile... If kane played for West ham we'd sing about him talking like a mong and if you think we wouldn't you need to get your head out the sand

Are spurs fans really offended that West ham used the word mong? Fuck me we used to call Adebayor an elephant washer, always sing about Campbell being a queer and wenger being a paedophile... If kane played for West ham we'd sing about him talking like a mong and if you think we wouldn't you need to get your head out the sand

No issue at all from me, the fact they are referring to him shows they are scared of him and they should be.

Set up the winning goal at Dogshit park and got the equaliser at the lane. If they weren't abusing him it would show that he has not become the player he has.

No issue at all from me, the fact they are referring to him shows they are scared of him and they should be.

Set up the winning goal at Dogshit park and got the equaliser at the lane. If they weren't abusing him it would show that he has not become the player he has.
I like him getting stick. Like you said they're only abusing him as he's doing well. Long may it continue

I'm far too busy being offended on behalf of everyone else to take any notice of your pragmatic and commonsense attitude young man. Stand aside please, I wish to register my complaint and chain myself to a police horse.
Anyway its just a bit of banter when we do it, it's downright offensive and "ist" when anyone else does it.
Hang 'em all
Fackin' gentile, travelling community, caaants.
:roflmao:

Last edited:
I'm far too busy being offended on behalf of everyone else to take any notice of your pragmatic and commonsense attitude young man. Stand aside please, I wish to register my complaint and chain myself to a police horse.
Anyway its just a bit of banter when we do it, it's downright offensive and "ist" when anyone else does it.
Hang 'em all
Fackin' gentile, travelling community, caaants.
:roflmao:
Bet there were spurs singing "no noise from the pikey boys" as they wrote about how offended they were at West Ham using the word mong

He would have appeared to have skipped a lot of his English lessons, that's for sure.

Couldn't care less about his English but the fact also wanted some form of respect, very odd chap. Still wonder why some Arse, Spam, Chav fans come on here knowing they are gonna get their arse handed to them and ripped to bits, their lasts posts seem to suggest they either underestimated what was coming to them or kind of enjoyed it. Masocists maybe, certain coming on this Spurs forum.

Bet there were spurs singing "no noise from the pikey boys" as they wrote about how offended they were at West Ham using the word mong

You are being far too sensible fella. The fact that this thread is getting KUMBs knickers in a twist is most enjoyable. They are all polishing off their halos & grooming their high horses over there. Great fun.

Back
Top Bottom