The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You are being far too sensible fella. The fact that this thread is getting KUMBs knickers in a twist is most enjoyable. They are all polishing off their halos & grooming their high horses over there. Great fun.
I signed on there once and tried to participate in a discussion
It was about as successful as teaching Fourier analysis in ancient Aramaic at Broadmoor
and I didn't even go there to insult or wind any of them up
all I could think of was 14.
Their average age and collective IQ.

Couldn't care less about his English but the fact also wanted some form of respect, very odd chap. Still wonder why some Arse, Spam, Chav fans come on here knowing they are gonna get their arse handed to them and ripped to bits, their lasts posts seem to suggest they either underestimated what was coming to them or kind of enjoyed it. Masocists maybe, certain coming on this Spurs forum.
Particularly here, as it seems to be just as acceptable to show the same level of hospitality to (some) Spurs supporters............

Particularly here, as it seems to be just as acceptable to show the same level of hospitality to (some) Spurs supporters............
And here comes the Walkie Talkie man, with his predicable slagging off routine of some SUPPORTERS on this forum. The Pongo Pongo wallah!
200px-Arthur_Lowe.jpg

That poster Romford seems to think he is some sort of authority on Spurs.
This post made me laugh, he makes 3 points that are all wrong! Twat.

All this against a club that :Officially said the Elephant Washing is not a racial slur....wrong!

Got warned by the Dibble to stop using the Y Word... stretching the truth!

Sings Homophobic songs at every away game... the Sol song might be sung in pubs but not in the grounds.

What a knob.
Not sure how the lunacy chant can be considered homophobic.

HIV isnt a gay disease

I am so glad I discovered KUMB, endless laughs
I shouldn't have looked - but this was amusing
hammers92 wrote:Walking into work and sitting there all smug with the Spurs lot all quiet. We know, they know, football knows that we're starting to become a direct rival to them
And they hate it!
True that. Got some bants texted over to me after their last-gasp leveller. Everyone got the same answer:
'Shows how far both teams have come, for you to celebrate a draw as if it was a victory.'

Obviously they don't know the difference between celebrating as if it was a victory and pissing ourselves laughing.
A direct rival.
At what, I wonder?

I shouldn't have looked - but this was amusing
hammers92 wrote:Walking into work and sitting there all smug with the Spurs lot all quiet. We know, they know, football knows that we're starting to become a direct rival to them
And they hate it!
True that. Got some bants texted over to me after their last-gasp leveller. Everyone got the same answer:
'Shows how far both teams have come, for you to celebrate a draw as if it was a victory.'

Obviously they don't know the difference between celebrating as if it was a victory and pissing ourselves laughing.
A direct rival.
At what, I wonder?

They haven't won a trophy for 35 years.. In that time we have won 3 FA Cups, A UEFA cup and 2 x League cups.
They finished 29 points behind us last season..

Yeah real rivals they are.

"We have to do the same as what Tottenham do more often, because we stay on our feet and don’t get fouls and they get touched and go down and they do get fouls. In the end it’s make a difference"
Sam Allardyce

From 2008...how embarrassing

West ham United star George McCartney has spoken about the West Ham rivalry with Tottenham and insists that their main aim for the rest of the season is to stay above them in the Premiership.
'We are all determined to finish above Spurs.
'We know what it would mean to us and to the fans. If we don't, it will be a major disappointment.
The full back goes on to say;
'We are still four points clear and three of our last four games are at home. We have to make them count.'

For the record, this was the 2 from 8 season. Our worst start in 100 years.
We still got to Wembley and finished above West Ham on.....goal difference..

:adelol:

Wow West Ham fans are absolute pathetic. Apparently they was singing the offensive Harry Kane song away at Southampton? Hahahahaha For Woolwich, Chelsea and West Ham against Tottenham is all their biggest rivarly and biggest game of the season. The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur don't give a shit about the little shitty east london club. Tottenham Hotspur is the best team in London with great history.

White Hart Lane is the biggest best away game day out for all them mugs. West Ham Stadium is a little shithole with shit fans!!! Instead of getting behind their team the west ham cunts are always moaning. The West Ham pricks need to fuck off back to the championship and play Millwall where them scummy dickheads shitty fans belong. West Ham fans are the scummiest fans in England, and no one gives a shit about them or their shit little club.

Spurs fans are the best in London. Woolwich are dumb twats, if Woolwich lose, wenger out. Dumb fucks they should fuck off back to woolwich. Chelsea are the scummiest fans, disrespectful cunts who have no morals for example making noise during minutes silence when we played them at Wembley and they are racist pigs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom