The Mighty Spurs vs Everton, 12th May 15.00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The die has been cast. If it comes down to us having to beat Everton to get UCL...

Nervous.gif
I fucking loved Lost. Utterly unfathonable but brilliant!

I honestly think we will beat them, not sure how, someone is likely to get a spanking from us, with 2 or 3 games left depending on results I don't care who but I think this game at home, the crowd will create an amazing atmosphere to.

What a way to end a season, my heart can't take it.

Everton doesn't have anything to play for. They lost to Fulham last month. You can't ask much more from an opponent. We just have to show up.

Everton haven't forgotten that we totally embarrassed them at Goodison just before Christmas, I think it's naive to think that they just roll over next week, they are probably more than willing to spoil the 'party'.

I reckon Kane will be back for this. After asking Ella to be a mascot at the game, and him being back in the gym. I reckon he’ll be back, and he’ll get his first goals at the new stadium.

We’ll still find a way to lose.

And surely 4th is still a massive risk considering one of arse and Chelsea are going to win the EL

We are Pathetic

There is no risk to 4th place, only one of Woolwich and Chelsea can win the EL so there will be the top 4 plus them in CL next season if they win it. The situation where 4th place misses out was if the 5th and 6th placed teams win both the CL and EL.

Of course it’s possible that we win the CL and finish 5th, Chelsea finish 4th and lose the EL to Woolwich which means they would be dumped into the Europa League...

We’ll still find a way to lose.

And surely 4th is still a massive risk considering one of arse and Chelsea are going to win the EL

We are Pathetic

The only way we’d miss out on the Champions League by finishing 4th is if Woolwich or Chelsea win the Europa League and an English club wins the Champions League.

The only English club that can win the UCL is Tottenham or Liverpool. Liverpool have already qualified.

Basically, we wouldn’t miss out.

Everton with nothing to play for..

Not even worth discussing this game until we know our champions league fate

Back
Top Bottom