The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What has anybody else done? Son's just been offside and then fucked up the chances he has been given.

The whole team to a man has been terrible, which is on the manager. He's got NOBODY playing well.

At least Son and Lucas are getting on the ball and trying something, they are looking to get involved. Harry Kane’s head is in Manchester or the golf course or wherever, should’ve taken the money over summer.

Why bring berg who does nothing and then move our most threatening forward son to the right to accommodate him? Plus moura at least tries do something which berg never does. They will thrash us when rashford and greenwood come on.

Kane is absolutely done for us. Sell him for anything. Take 50 million. Son is massively over-rated by many. Myself included at times. Our midfield whoever we choose is the definition of mediocre. I could go on and on. Just an absolute bag of wank on and off the pitch.

I wonder what the strapline will be on the official site tonight.

Lads go down to in form United after battling display.
'We go again', says Nuno

Some kind of shit like this, probably.

Back
Top Bottom