The mighty Spurs Vs Manu K.O: 16:30 Sunday 14th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In a way, as disappointing as tonight's result was, it might have tempered our hopes to the point where we can just enjoy our match against United and be ecstatic if we can beat them to confirm 2nd place.

Now this is about White Hart Lane and sending her off in style - not playing with one eye on Chelsea.

COYS

If we win this, the WH loss is forgiven and forgotten; we can still end the season on a high note and say goodbye to the Lane in the best way possible.

I hope to God Rose is back in full training next week and can start for this match. Davies has played every single game since Rose has been out so I can imagine it's affecting him.

Lloris
Dier Toby Vert
Trippier Wanyama Dembele Rose
Dele Eriksen
Kane

Needs to be match fit. Four and a half month out. Probably needs easing back in. Last game at the Lane will create pressure.

I understand that but it's kind of worrying with Davies playing so much. You know Mourinhos going to be throwing Rashford or Lingard on the right to run at Davies.

I understand that but it's kind of worrying with Davies playing so much. You know Mourinhos going to be throwing Rashford or Lingard on the right to run at Davies.
Davies was fine in the NLD. In fact a contender for MOM. I've rather Rose just had a light run out and prepares for the start of the season. I'd like to avoid the possible June England call ups that temp injury.

Davies was fine in the NLD. In fact a contender for MOM. I've rather Rose just had a light run out and prepares for the start of the season. I'd like to avoid the possible June England call ups that temp injury.

Yeah true. Probably could have Rose come on to run at whoever is playing right back. Because if they make the Europa final I can't imagine he will risk Valencia. And Fosu Mensah is hurt.

I love Davies because he never quits, but he's half of Rose or less. Seriously, he's passing under pressure is so, so bad. Maybe I'm too harsh, but... I wanna see our full-backs involved in game more, last 2 games they weren't almost at all.

It'll be interesting to see the line up from both teams for this game. If Rose is fit then 3 at the back for us.

- Lloris -
- Dier Alderweireld Vertonghen -
- Trippier Dembele Wanyama Rose -
- Dele Eriksen -
- Kane -
As for Utd, it depends on tomorrow's match vs Woolwich and the semi final at they have Thursday. If they lose tomorrow but win the semi final then I can imagine he'll be looking to keep the his players as fresh as possible for the final.

No doubt we'll give the Lane the send off it deserves.

I'll miss the game as I'll be flying to Cyprus. Do me proud boys, do me proud.

COYS

Nah, I am not going to let that ****** West Ham result spoil our season. This is the last game at White Hart Lane and it will be a special occasional .COME ON YOU SPURS!

I'm blubbering like a baby watching this, what the heck am I going to be like on Sunday!!!! Like all of us, I just want to bring down the curtain at WHL in style. Now the pressure is off regarding the league, the players' focus should be all about giving us a great memory for the last game.

Whatever team they put out I expect Mourinho to play a similar game to the MC match which was a boring 0-0 draw with few chances. We really cannot fail to win any of our last 4 matches like last year and this is one we must win.

Whatever team they put out I expect Mourinho to play a similar game to the MC match which was a boring 0-0 draw with few chances. We really cannot fail to win any of our last 4 matches like last year and this is one we must win.

To be fair, we don't even need to win any more games.
1 point will do it (barring an awful swing of GD) and two will definitely make sure of 2nd. I make that 2 draws. Fuck it if they're bore-draw 0-0's... it doesn't stop everyone else crowing about 'grinding out the points needed at the business end of the season'... it's the "sign of Champions" when anyone else does it doncha know?

...I know that after Friday it's one down, four to go... but even we can't lose all five of our last games!!

Back
Top Bottom