The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As for the game itself, we really need to win this. We could of done with beating WBA as everyone else around us bar Woolwich dropped points.

We haven't beaten Newcastle at the Lane in the league for a couple of seasons now so it's about time we did.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Jan, Rose, Alli, Dier, Son, Dembele, Eriksen, Kane.][/formation]
Team about picks itself these days, doesn't it? :pochsmirk:

I can see a tight game after their win over Liverpool.
But once we score inside the first 70 seconds their new found resilience will crumble and we'll win 4-0 at a canter.

Straight forward this one.

I horsee an open game, played on a good-heavy track.

Pony Alderwereld to jockey for position against Wijnaldum, revving him up and getting scratched in the process. This will result in Wijnaldum being sent back to the stables.

Their defence will have a mare whilst ours is saddled. Our stallion Harry will trot 3 home.

The real equestrian is, how many horses will be punched?

You never know what you get with Newcastle. We have absolutely obliterated them, we have lost deservingly at home and also been absolutely robbed. One day they are a joke and lose 3-0 against S'land and then they go do us or someone like Liverpool in.

That said, :smesh:

As for the game itself, we really need to win this. We could of done with beating WBA as everyone else around us bar Woolwich dropped points.

We haven't beaten Newcastle at the Lane in the league for a couple of seasons now so it's about time we did.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Jan, Rose, Alli, Dier, Son, Dembele, Eriksen, Kane.][/formation]

Fuck the game!

Got to be the funniest thread of the year!

:walker-scream:

What is the no shirts with these northern twats.
A-Newcastle-United-fan-009.jpg

Because they're that fucking hard!

From Harry Enfield character "Bugger all money "!!

we beat them last time there were here 4 - 0

I expect us to muller them tbh, our midfield will walk all over them. I watched the liverpool game, Liverpool were fucking shit-newcastle looked so nervy the opening ten mins and they should have stepped on their throats early doors but they didn't.
I don't think we'll let them off the hook like that- 4-0

So, I saw this thief grab some lady's wallet and said to the guy next to me:
"Yell at the thief!"
He said:
"Why don't you yell at him yourself?"
Then I replied...
"Because I'm a little horse"

:sherwoodlol:

Back
Top Bottom