The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I completely agree. But when i see another petty personal attack on me, I gotta respond. Couldn't live w/ myself if I didn't.
Why? These are just strangers on the internet. Mick is an old fart who runs a walkie talkie shop a thousand miles away from you. What's he gonna do to you? Somehow dishonour you? The atrocious outfit you had on in that avatar and this sort of chest beating does more damage to your reputation than he can.
You're entitled to your opinion on what's childish, not that I agree w/ it. You think its "childish" to respond to some petty personal attacks from folks who you've said absolutely nothing too. I'd call that having a backbone. And, if you actually spent the time reading my replies to these petty personal attacks, I didn't actually go down to their level (outside of my response to Mick having another go at me after asking him to put me on Ignore). But good of you to walk away after calling me a child. Par for the course.
Having a backbone.....on the internet! :pochlol:

Christ sake man. Get a grip. This is just words on a screen, not a dick measuring contest. You don't have to prove how tough you are.

I find it interesting that Joe Clash is nowhere to be seen and yet this thread is still going to shit. I wonder why....:gallashmm:

It's December, we've only lost twice. Yet, this manages to be the longest match thread all season. Even our win over Man City is a smaller thread.

Imagine that.

#straightupspursy

Er' body calm down.

Having the inability to walk away from someone picking a fight to protect your overly-sensitive feelings or maintain your online rep is childish. Acting like an adult is having the ability to walk away from people trying to goad you and refusing to move down to their level.

Now, I'm taking my own advice and stopping because it's just not worth it.
I wasn't trying to pick or prolong a fight, and the responses show the futility of trying to explain things to certain posters. Another Gibbs I suppose.
My apologies for wasting people's time, it's just frustrating.

Wasn't a problem when AVB was in charge, quite the opposite, but you're right any GK should be able to command his 6 yard box.
Since Poch has arrived, again your right, Hugo has retreated to his line. I can only assume he's changed his style under instructions...
Seemed to change for me after he got that kick to the head tbh

Why? These are just strangers on the internet. Mick is an old fart who runs a walkie talkie shop a thousand miles away from you. What's he gonna do to you? Somehow dishonour you? The atrocious outfit you had on in that avatar and this sort of chest beating does more damage to your reputation than he can.

Christ sake man. Get a grip. This is just words on a screen, not a dick measuring contest. You don't have to prove how tough you are.

I find it interesting that Joe Clash is nowhere to be seen and yet this thread is still going to shit. I wonder why....:gallashmm:

Should we all just measure dicks so in future we can turn to captain long dick and agree that his opinion is the correct one? We can make a table of seniority based on dick length. We could even add a second table based on girth. I think it would let us all know where we stand! :freund:

Or not.... :vdvdive:

I guess me and you react differently to personal attacks. We don't have to agree on the right and wrong way to respond. And I was wearing a tux in that avatar. I was looking gooood. But likely a little too cunty which you've pointed out.

Bloody hell what is going on now!!!

Seems like this bad result has kicked off months of pent up resentment and frustration, with resident heel Gibbs out the equation it's all gone crazy!!

I will be doing a road trip around America before I fly home for Christmas to personally visit each of the forum members and calm them down.

it seems the avatar of PhillyHotspur PhillyHotspur has become the epicenter of this rage so he did the right thing and took down the bow tie. To get a rise out of ILSpur ILSpur and CousinEddie CousinEddie is pretty impressive.

Ok first stop, tea and cake with Geof Geof looking over some of his old memorabilia, a bastion of long term suffering as a Spurs fan he is!

COYS

ILSpur ILSpur comes in here acting like a child. We had just moved on from this nonsense. But from your Username I can't blame you. Non-Chicago Illinois residents are like Neanderthals. Probably voted for Rauner you sick son of a bitch.

HOW DARE YOU, SIR! I may be a neanderthal, but your Rauner jibe is completely unjustified.

Bloody hell what is going on now!!!

Seems like this bad result has kicked off months of pent up resentment and frustration, with resident heel Gibbs out the equation it's all gone crazy!!

I will be doing a road trip around America before I fly home for Christmas to personally visit each of the forum members and calm them down.

it seems the avatar of PhillyHotspur PhillyHotspur has become the epicenter of this rage so he did the right thing and took down the bow tie. To get a rise out of ILSpur ILSpur and CousinEddie CousinEddie is pretty impressive.

Ok first stop, tea and cake with Geof Geof looking over some of his old memorabilia, a bastion of long term suffering as a Spurs fan he is!

COYS

Cheers Mensa. Looking forward to the summary of tonight's episode.

Should we all just measure dicks so in future we can turn to captain long dick and agree that his opinion is the correct one? We can make a table of seniority based on dick length. We could even add a second table based on girth. I think it would let us all know where we stand! :freund:

Or not.... :vdvdive:

If you really think it will help, I'm willing to try.

But like you said, my opinion is the correct one. Period.

Back
Top Bottom