The Mighty Spurs vs Stoke Cloggers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man U at home, Stoke away, seven scored and none conceded.

It's Spurs, Jim, but not as we know it.

pic1.jpg

You're not wrong.. I was a nervous wreck until the 2nd and 3rd went in.. Watching it today was so enjoyable and stress free.
It's weird... I actually felt ok about us 'only' being 1-0 up at HT.
Like I said last night, HAD we gone 2-up TOO early, we may well have taken our feet off the gas and switched off....
Then it would only have taken a fluke goal for them and they'd be right back in it...

As it was, the fact we've managed a 3 GOAL RAPID-FIRE BLITZ on or around the 70th minute in TWO CONSECUTIVE GAMES tells me it's no fluke.
Other teams start to tire around 70 minutes.... WE JUST GET GOING!

More proof that the fitness levels Poch has instilled into the team this year have become more than just a secret weapon... it's no secret any more... it's just impossible to cope with!

RAWK spurs thread is quite funny too. Some complimentary. Mostly "Flash in the pan", "they'll struggle next season with CL too" (erm, don't think so compared to Europa League), "Alli Kane and Poch will leave this summer".

:pochrolleyes:

Stoke actually have the makings of a very decent side.
Imbula will improve, and he looks half , no really decent as well. They have some decent players. Maybe thy will gel.
There's one thing that maybe really says a lot about Stoke, to me, and that was the state of Shaqiri. He's well overweight. He actually has a gut.
This would not be happening here. Not now.
If he lost a few pounds and got extra fit, the man would be fucking lethal.
What the fuck is happening at Stoke when they spend Β£12m and let the player go to pot. Surely the fitness staff can see he's overweight. Knock second half, my arse. He was fucked.
Maybe there are reasons Bayern got rid, made he's lazy. Maybe the 'motivated by money' rumours are true.
DeC7jzV.jpg

Edit, and then of course you have Adam. Maybe these two are real good buddies.

Right fucking awesome display by the team and poch ,and to all the yids behind that goal total respect so so proud of you all best away support heard all season .I now have three very complex autistic students singing We got Alli Dele Alli around there accommodation ,just joined in all day loving this
dele-alli.jpg

Right fucking awesome display by the team and poch ,and to all the yids behind that goal total respect so so proud of you all best away support heard all season .I now have three very complex autistic students singing We got Alli Dele Alli around there accommodation ,just joined in all day loving this
dele-alli.jpg

Good point.. Hasn't been mentioned much but the fans were absolutely outstanding as always.

Big respect to all those that travelled on a monday night to far flung Stoke... I know a few from here went, pat yourselves on the backs lads... top top effort.

Stoke actually have the makings of a very decent side.
Imbula will improve, and he looks half , no really decent as well. They have some decent players. Maybe thy will gel.
There's one thing that maybe really says a lot about Stoke, to me, and that was the state of Shaqiri. He's well overweight. He actually has a gut.
This would not be happening here. Not now.
If he lost a few pounds and got extra fit, the man would be fucking lethal.
What the fuck is happening at Stoke when they spend Β£12m and let the player go to pot. Surely the fitness staff can see he's overweight. Knock second half, my arse. He was fucked.
Maybe there are reasons Bayern got rid, made he's lazy. Maybe the 'motivated by money' rumours are true.
DeC7jzV.jpg

Edit, and then of course you have Adam. Maybe these two are real good buddies.

Fuck me, that was Shaquiri?

Thought it was Andy Reid, was all so confusing :sonhmm:

STOKE CITY v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR MATCH THREAD | Oatcake Fanzine

This is entertaining me today, esp the fact that they all think they're shite after probably having the best season in a while (or am i wrong ?)
Page one - its our man from the future getting the score spot on?

Apr 11, 2016 at 9:07am via mobile storminnormam dislikes this.
icon-options.png

Post by scordatur on Apr 11, 2016 at 9:07am
0-4

Read more: STOKE CITY v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR MATCH THREAD | Oatcake Fanzine

Back
Top Bottom