The Mighty Spurs vs Stoke Cloggers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our support was absolutely incredible last night and I'm so pleased it was acknowledged by the players and coaching staff again. Hats-off to all those the Spurs fans who travelled to support the lads.

I didn't hear anything from the Stoke fans, apart from booing Danny Rose. Very poor show considering the so-called 'famous atmosphere' the Britannia Stadium is meant to have. All I can say is their support was as shit as their defence and that fat cunt Charlie Adam, who I wish had sent off again.

Four games to go and I'm just praying we overcome the Stamford Bridge hoodoo in just under 2 weeks time. COYS!!!

Our support was absolutely incredible last night and I'm so pleased it was acknowledged by the players and coaching staff again. Hats-off to all those the Spurs fans who travelled to support the lads.

I didn't hear anything from the Stoke fans, apart from booing Danny Rose. Very poor show considering the so-called 'famous atmosphere' the Britannia Stadium is meant to have. All I can say is their support was as shit as their defence and that fat cunt Charlie Adam, who I wish had sent off again.

Four games to go and I'm just praying we overcome the Stamford Bridge hoodoo in just under 2 weeks time. COYS!!!
Where's your famous,
Where's your famous,
Where's your famous atmosphere?
Where's your famous at-mos-phere?

:pochlol:

If you watch the SpursTV highlights, you'll hear the 'Is there a fire drill?' chant when we're setting up the fourth goal.
Fabulous.

2nd half.....total football.

Observations:
1) Charlie Adam has to be fucking doing 'roids. And he is still a total shambles in the tackling department. Look up "Human Football Disaster" on wikipedia, and there is a picture of him.

2) Arnautovic.....worse hair-do on the planet. He looks like he should be pumping gas at Flying J Travel Plaza.

3) Mauricio seems to be getting more and more jacked up with each match, and I'm loving it. It's like much of the season he has been containing his Argentinian fire, and now it has been released!:pochohshit:

4) I would put money that was our loudest away support all season (via TV home watching measure).

Glorious.

COYS

Also, maybe this is deep elsewhere in the thread, but a request:

Can someone put up the words for the Dele Alli song? Sounded amazing, though I couldn't make out the words.

And I love how the support restarted it to cheer him up after he bonked the post on an open goal......

Last edited:
...for once, just once... can we come up with a song for a SPURS PLAYER that doesn't mention one of their cunts?

Frankly, it's getting boring!

...there. I said it!
In fairness, it was the only song that made any mention of the scum...

With the exception of 'Are you watching Woolwich?' and 'Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay'. But those two were right at the end and, judging by Woolwich forums, sent them into a hilarious meltdown - so worth it.

Didn't even hear the Sol Campbell song during the match.

I tend to agree personally, but it did sound amazing last night.
It sounded amazing 'cos everyone was singing it and we were winning... the inclusion of that bug-eyed cunts' name only ruined a marvellous sense of togetherness... not them... we don't want them anywhere near our place! Let alone embedded into our songs.
Do you have any idea how annoying it is to have to hear John fucking Terry's name every time we wanna sing Ledley's praises? (I'm still clearly bitter that 'God Save our Ledley King' never truly caught on as the '26th minute Tribute anthem'!)

To be honest, the Rapid Vienna fans at the Wien Derby I was at on Sunday (blatant) sounded amazing... but I imagine that when translated, some of the words they were singing were probably vile at best, and most probably anti-Semitic/Racist on occasion! ...still sounded and looked fucking amazing though!

Last edited:
Just fell asleep on the couch with beer in hand, which ended up all over the dog - absolutely knackered

I don't get to many away games, but I'm glad I picked last night as one of the ones I did make it to.
My ears are still fucking ringing!

My head is still sore. My ears are still ringing. My legs are covered in bruises. I hurt. But it is just such beautiful pain and I am absolutely buzzing 24 hours later from the game, the support and an absolutely wonderful Tottenham experience.

To be honest, the Rapid Vienna fans at the Wien Derby I was at on Sunday (blatant) sounded amazing... but I imagine that when translated, some of the words they were singing were probably vile at best, and most probably anti-Semitic/Racist on occasion! ...still sounded and looked fucking amazing though!

This means nothing to me, this means nothing to me . Awwwww Vienna

My head is still sore. My ears are still ringing. My legs are covered in bruises. I hurt. But it is just such beautiful pain and I am absolutely buzzing 24 hours later from the game, the support and an absolutely wonderful Tottenham experience.
Smashed my right shin celebrating the first goal. You do something similar?
:levyeyes:

Hands still tingling a little.

Smashed my right shin celebrating the first goal. You do something similar?
:levyeyes:

Hands still tingling a little.
I've got multiple shin bruises. Lucky it wasn't worse. After the third goal I jumped on the wall above the disabled section and was only hauled to safety by a kind gentleman next to me. Idiot (me not him, obviously).

Top man

It sounded amazing 'cos everyone was singing it and we were winning... the inclusion of that bug-eyed cunts' name only ruined a marvellous sense of togetherness... not them... we don't want them anywhere near our place! Let alone embedded into our songs.
Do you have any idea how annoying it is to have to hear John fucking Terry's name every time we wanna sing Ledley's praises? (I'm still clearly bitter that 'God Save our Ledley King' never truly caught on as the '26th minute Tribute anthem'!)

That game is on my football Bucket list, was it tense?

That game is on my football Bucket list, was it tense?
If by 'tense' you mean ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NUTSO... then yes... it was tense!

I got the impression from standing amongst them that Rapid fans aren't the NICEST bunch of supporters in the league...
Plenty of in-fighting between THEIR OWN supporters. .. one guy got knocked unconscious for daring to take a photo of the crowd...
(it's all a bit 'overly self-policed')

The Capo (a young chap!) - WHO HAD A FUCKING MICROPHONE AND SPEAKERS, as well as just the Loud-Hailer, pretty much drowned out the stadium announcer...

But apart from that, the flares, banners, choreography, synchronised bouncing / clapping and 90 mins non-stop singing was EVERYTHING you'd expect!

BTW; interesting side note; 'cos they're having a new ground built for next season, THIS tear they're playing at the Ernest Happel Stadium... it's changed a bit since I was there in "91 for Spurs' ECWC match v Sparkasse Stockerau!!

Back
Top Bottom