THE MIGHTY SPURS VS WBA

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[

This is one of the most ridiculous posts on any forum I have ever seen in the world. Getting the most points means you deserve to win. Points are earned not handed out. You know you don't get points for passes at the start of the season? Leicester deserve it. By any possible metric you have deserved it? What about the metric passes to goals scored ratio. Leicester smashed spurs on that one, and it is equally as pointless as all the metrics you have quoted. You have splashed loads of cash - do you remember Gareth Bale money? Lots of clubs have a positive net spend. Woolwich only bought a keeper in for free in the summer. Villa never spend any money. Having a positive net spend doesn't mean spending no money - it is called net spend because it is not gross spend. Your best paid players earn the same as Leicester's best paid players...therefore silly point. Most people would accept the CL as the hardest competition to combine with a successful premier league run. But nice making stuff up. Really good point about Leicester losing 6 out of the 35 first rounds. That is really good observation and doesn't at all sound like the sourest grapes. the majority of players coming to the club as unfinished articles? Leicester made Kane. MK made Alli. Lisbon made Dier. I will give you Ryan Mason. And you did your best to ruin Lamela. What is high ambitions football? It sounds very ambitious I am intrigued. There is nothing bad about not having a lot of passes go astray. Most neutrals would say that Leicester have been the most exciting team to watch, with pace, skill, determination. Counter attacking is a beautiful system to watch when it is done correctly. Cool double training sessions. Don't Leicester go out for pizza every clean sheet. I think you need to work harder.

Spurs dive as well bro. Lamela tried one the other night. Nice spectacles.

You weren't the fairytale bro and yeah no one wanted Spurs to win. Not because Spurs didn't play good football - they did. Not because they haven't achieved anything good - you have. But because your fans are the worst group of fans to follow a club in the world. And the whole of England does not want to see you win.
Cunt.

Spurs and Leicester might want to spend some time reflecting on their respective spectacularly good seasons rather than slagging each other off.
Their styles are different but I believe them not only the best 2 teams (clearly) but also the 2 most entertaining teams but for polar opposite reasons

Too early for sensible reasoning - I suggest we all meet at the King Power on the way back from Newcastle, burn their ground down.......and once the flames have died out and the ashes have settled, then we can start to discuss things like this.

Spurs and Leicester might want to spend some time reflecting on their respective spectacularly good seasons rather than slagging each other off.
Their styles are clearly different but I believe them not only the best 2 teams (clearly) but also the 2 most entertaining teams but for polar opposite reasons

There are no Spurs fans on FoxTalk slagging off Leicester. Why the need for your fans to come on here? You've all but won it - it's classless.

[

This is one of the most ridiculous posts on any forum I have ever seen in the world. Getting the most points means you deserve to win. Points are earned not handed out. You know you don't get points for passes at the start of the season? Leicester deserve it. By any possible metric you have deserved it? What about the metric passes to goals scored ratio. Leicester smashed spurs on that one, and it is equally as pointless as all the metrics you have quoted. You have splashed loads of cash - do you remember Gareth Bale money? Lots of clubs have a positive net spend. Woolwich only bought a keeper in for free in the summer. Villa never spend any money. Having a positive net spend doesn't mean spending no money - it is called net spend because it is not gross spend. Your best paid players earn the same as Leicester's best paid players...therefore silly point. Most people would accept the CL as the hardest competition to combine with a successful premier league run. But nice making stuff up. Really good point about Leicester losing 6 out of the 35 first rounds. That is really good observation and doesn't at all sound like the sourest grapes. the majority of players coming to the club as unfinished articles? Leicester made Kane. MK made Alli. Lisbon made Dier. I will give you Ryan Mason. And you did your best to ruin Lamela. What is high ambitions football? It sounds very ambitious I am intrigued. There is nothing bad about not having a lot of passes go astray. Most neutrals would say that Leicester have been the most exciting team to watch, with pace, skill, determination. Counter attacking is a beautiful system to watch when it is done correctly. Cool double training sessions. Don't Leicester go out for pizza every clean sheet. I think you need to work harder.

You weren't the fairytale bro and yeah no one wanted Spurs to win. Not because Spurs didn't play good football - they did. Not because they haven't achieved anything good - you have. But because your fans are the worst group of fans to follow a club in the world. And the whole of England does not want to see you win.

"Bro". Bro, fuck off, bro.
You have a championship to celebrate. What the fuck are you doing on a Spurs forum? Most pathetic cretin on the planet.

[

giphy.gif

We
There are no Spurs fans on FoxTalk slagging off Leicester. Why the need for your fans to come on here? You've all but won it - it's classless.
Well said Joe, living in Leicester is a nightmare at the minute, the odd one are ok, but most as you say are classless, even people I have known for years have called me scum this week because I had the cheek to say I didn't want Leicester to win the league. The sooner they disappear under the rock the crawled out of the better.

lol LC fans so unfamiliar to winning that they don't know what to do with themselves. Enjoy your flash in the pan you mugs. You are Greece winning the Euros. Congrats.

FML - interesting numbers

3061632.jpg

3069262.jpg
if only fooball wasnt about who scores the most goals in a match.
Hopefuly next season they start awarding pts for more posession & accurate passes.
But not for shots on target.
It says there that leicester got 9 shots on target & we got 2.
Still think they should include the woodwork. So i make that 4 we got on target.

Last edited:
As a neutral (well Carlisle United fan) I find it incredibly hilarious the overwhelming number of Spurs posters who question and imply the dignity and "class" of other clubs whilst in the same breath using profanities. The irony.

Spurs fans need to wake up and realize their mediocrity. Your recent league finishes are 5,6,5,4,6,4. You're not inching your way up the league. This season is one-time deal for you (probably why all the sour grapes). You are Liverpool two seasons back. Next season normality will resume and you will slot back into a Europa league finish where you belong.

You don't "deserve" to win the league, you haven't "earned it" inching your way from 8,7,6,5,4,3,2....like Leicester fans you need to come to terms with this being a freak season....or you can carry on with your delusions.

And as a 'neutral' Carlisle fan... may I ask what you are doing here?

Trolling not your strong point eh foxboy?

As a neutral (well Carlisle United fan) I find it incredibly hilarious the overwhelming number of Spurs posters who question and imply the dignity and "class" of other clubs whilst in the same breath using profanities. The irony.

Spurs fans need to wake up and realize their mediocrity. Your recent league finishes are 5,6,5,4,6,4. You're not inching your way up the league. This season is one-time deal for you (probably why all the sour grapes). You are Liverpool two seasons back. Next season normality will resume and you will slot back into a Europa league finish where you belong.

You don't "deserve" to win the league, you haven't "earned it" inching your way from 8,7,6,5,4,3,2....like Leicester fans you need to come to terms with this being a freak season....or you can carry on with your delusions.
You joined this forum to post that?
Go you.
:eriksenlol:
:kaneshh:
:dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom