The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs will be furious!!
lol 😝
If I had wanted to do the thread I would have done it mate.

233c2f86146cac927af7c03b8e0170be.jpg

Every dog has their day....

Last edited:
Brave and bold effort from ArcspacE ArcspacE getting in early.

Hope we’re aggressive and focused from the start. They are something of a wounded animal and this game may be all they have to play for right now. So we need to be on it. But, if we turn up close to our best, we win. Simples. Come on Jose. Work the magic. Minds ready. Let’s kill the fuckers!

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Dier - Reguilon
Sissoko - Hojbjerg - Ndombele
Bergwijn - Kane - Son
Think we'll be playing this. Toby comes back in and its the same line up that beat City - not sure Lucas or Bale have done enough to force a start and Bergwijn has been really working hard defensively the past two games which I am sure Mourinho would love.

Really need a convincing win here. None of this sit back and beat on the break bollocks. They are there for the taking.

Lloris
Bergwijn - Kane - Son
Think we'll be playing this. Toby comes back in and its the same line up that beat City - not sure Lucas or Bale have done enough to force a start and Bergwijn has been really working hard defensively the past two games which I am sure Mourinho would love.

Really need a convincing win here. None of this sit back and beat on the break bollocks. They are there for the taking.

Yep this is the team.

God I hope we beat them.

1-0 off Kane's arse will do me! please just win.

Lloris
Bergwijn - Kane - Son

Berg ahead of BMT Baie? Berg was terrible vs Chavs also

Berg ahead of BMT Baie? Berg was terrible vs Chavs also

Offensively he was off (as has been all season) but thought he worked really well defensively.

Not sure Mourinho trusts Bale too much on the defensive end yet. Hence zero minutes against City and Chelsea.

I think it's between Lucas or Bergwijn, in my opinion - Lucas was actuslly really good in the fixture last season.

Lucas was actuslly really good in the fixture last season.
But godawful tonight. It's a tricky one isn't it? We like to think that Bale, Lucas, Bergwijn and Lamela are all great options, but none of them are stamping a claim to that starting place. I do think if Coco had been fit for a week or so he would have been in with a decent chance of starting. Mourinho seems to appreciate his aggression, work rate and "cleverness".

But godawful tonight. It's a tricky one isn't it? We like to think that Bale, Lucas, Bergwijn and Lamela are all great options, but none of them are stamping a claim to that starting place. I do think if Coco had been fit for a week or so he would have been in with a decent chance of starting. Mourinho seems to appreciate his aggression, work rate and "cleverness".
yea he can trust lamela no give nothing less than 100%, he sets the intensity tone for the team when hes out there.

ideally bale would of been up and running by now and our first choice RF, i do think he will come good though he hasnt looked that bad imo. maybe this weekend is when he truly arrives hahaha

It’s a derby, so you never know what will happen but we really should beating them. I’ve watched almost every one of their games this season and it’s essentially AVB football without Bale. They are really struggling to create anything in the way of chances.

I think Arteta might play for the heroic draw considering their form. But if we can manage an early goal I could see them crumbling.

Need to fucking smash them, and we will. They're due one tonking from us as I've previously mentioned, since they've escaped way too many times with narrow losses against us.

Up the mighty TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR! :tobyarm:

As this draws nearer I am becoming more and more jealous that I didn't get a ticket. I'd love to be there to witness Bale break Gooner hearts by smashing in a 35 yard top corner screamer.

When was our last absolute screamer? I'm not sure I can remember one since Vic v Dippers or maybe Eriksen against Chelsea. I'm sure there must be more recent ones? But it definitely feels like we're due one.

Back
Top Bottom