The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate these fucking cunts. More than anyone else.
I dont know why but I've never had a good mate who was a gooner. Every one I've met is just smarmy in the extreme.

When I was 16 I worked in tesco. A little lad in an Woolwich shirt and his dad were trying to buy a cricket set in the summer and there was none on the shelf. The dad asked me to look in the back. There was about 5 left but I returned and said there wasn't any and the kid burst into tears.

I regret nothing.

Have that you little cunt.

Let's ramp up the love for Sissoko.

Lord knows, I've slagged him off in the past but I'm proud to hold my hand and up and appreciate how he's evolved as a Spur. There are games when he is absolutely key to us. Today was one of them.

Moussa-Sissoko.jpg

Moussa, please accept my apologies. I was so wrong, thanks for all your hard work.

Last edited:
For years and years, pundits and rivals have been calling us Spursy and laughing at us for having a soft underbelly.
Now we are hard as fuck and roll over for no one they call us boring....

The amount of piss we boil is what gets me through every day of every week..

I love this club..

Grow up mate..this is my club and nobody will dictate to me when I can or cannot support them.
I'm just stating an obvious fact that watching mourinhos teams is frustrating, just a simple observation.
That most people agree with tbh, does not mean I want us to play open and loose does it.
Yes I do not like this style of play, but if we win some trophies then so be it...its been so long that I couldn't give a shit how we win some silverware.
I actually remember us being a club that won trophies, but if we win nothing playing like this then don't be surprised when the natives become restless...
Sorry and it’s not specifically at you because I don’t know if you was a Poch backer at the end or not, but I’m sick to death of this bullshit about us being frustrating to watch.

We have a clear, solid, effective game plan that the players are perfecting, and clearly believe in.
Defence, midfield, attack has all improved.
Hugo is in his absolute prime now he doesn’t have to double up as a CB.

Was it LESS frustrating to see him bursting 50 yards out of the box every week, trying diving headers?
Was it less frustrating to see us pass it back to him from the 6yrd box with 4 oppo bearing down in him?

Or maybe you was less frustrated by having 26 shots and not scoring then losing in the last ten minutes than having two shots and scoring both and winning?

We are top. 3rd highest goal scorers, joint best goal difference and conceded the least.
8 less than Liverpool and that’s due to them letting in SEVEN to Villa WITH Vandijk playing before you wheel that one out.

We are fit. We have depth.

Maybe you was less frustrated when our regime was to train like the Foreign Legion and be fucked come match day?
Able to bust a gut for the first half only?
Have 12 players on the treatment table at any one time.

Maybe it was less frustrating to watch Dele and Eriksen walk around ruining our counter attacks than it is to see us score goals like we did yesterday and against City?

This “brand” of football is clinical and plays to our strengths, but maybe watching the players totally confused and being forced to do things they couldn’t got you off?

Why some fans and pundits trying to act like we was playing scintillating football right up to last November is beyond me, because the simple truth it we were a rancid mess, playing absolute trash, with no leadership or direction and getting beat. Easily.
But NOW it’s frustrating?

Too many people claiming back then Poch was unfairly sacked, then having the nerve to criticise us now, and it’s beyond belief.

You want the Tottenham Way, fine, but the Tottenham Way these days is Spursy.
And there’s nothing more Spursy than having the best team, best manager, best style of football in the PL and winning FUCK ALL.

Back
Top Bottom