The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still clinging on to single figures goals against despite Dier playing every game except WHU.
Still kind of bitter over those unfair goals against us.

Newcastle, Southampton and Brighton. We should be at 6 goals conceded. At a stretch you could even include Everton - free kick taken in the wrong place, bullshit free kick to being with, Spam last goal - not a free kick.

Imagine Spurs going into game week 12 conceding just 6 or even just 4 goals.

Certainly a possibility, but so far they've managed to shut out Kane and son by playing a more defensive style and absolutely battered Leeds by beating them at their own game.
And we beat Man United 6-1! and Southampton ( who are way better thsn Leeds) by 5 ! Taking lasting inference from a couple result is utterly pointless. Just checked they were also beaten by west ham and drew with the Saints....

And we beat Man United 6-1! and Southampton ( who are way better thsn Leeds) by 5 ! Taking lasting inference from a couple result is utterly pointless. Just checked they were also beaten by west ham and drew with the Saints....
Sure, things are not settled. More than the result, it was a bit jarring to see Leeds just get out run and out passed for 90 mins. That's all they have, and they've used that to cause a lot of teams trouble, even if their finishing and defending let them down in the key moments.

Sure, things are not settled. More than the result, it was a bit jarring to see Leeds just get out run and out passed for 90 mins. That's all they have, and they've used that to cause a lot of teams trouble, even if their finishing and defending let them down in the key moments.
Look for all the Bielsa love Leeds have a mostly championship squad. Chelsea spent a quarter of a billion...a guy that failed to get Derby promoted. I just think people have gone way early canonising Lampard. If I'm wrong ill hold my hands up.

Just yesterday I had to deal with a woman from South Korea. We were talking about Korea and I said I love a Korean soccer player named Son Heung Min. Her eyes lit up when I said that. This woman that has no idea who Spurs are and I doubt watches the sport on the regular knew Son.
Koreans are VERY VERY nationalistic. Us Brits try to temper those tendencies as we see it as a bit uncultured. They go all in. Any successful Korean will gain great attention over there, just for the fact that it's a successful Korean abroad. They care a lot their country is well represented abroad.

Doesn't hurt that he's a good looking man and the only world class footballer from Asia.

If you go on any Korean heavy places on the internet you'll see Hugo still get for the argument months ago.

Look for all the Bielsa love Leeds have a mostly championship squad. Chelsea spent a quarter of a billion...a guy that failed to get Derby promoted. I just think people have gone way early canonising Lampard. If I'm wrong ill hold my hands up.
Jesus christ! Who are you even arguing against. I'm just saying they pose a credible threat, no more than that. However they came to have their world class squad.

Back
Top Bottom