The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v Hull Kingston Rovers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our last home match of the season, following a disappointing run and a real need for Poch and our players to show some desire and pride, versus a team on the edge and desperately fighting for survival.

0-0.

What a farce of a match thread. Should be sin binned. Dry stats only.

As for the result, it's near the end of the season, so I don't fucking care. 10-0 them. I believe that's acceptable.

Kane Hatrick, Townsend Brace with a 37 yard screamer from Rose.

Hudd gets four. 2 of them from his own half, Livermore and Daws get towering headers from set pieces both assisted by Vertongen.

I am rarely wrong in such matters.

"Hello Betfair this is Mensa"

"Hi Mensa How are you doing?"

"Good thanks - has Tom Huddlestone scored this season?"

"No Mensa.....no he actually hasn't"

"OK thanks, can I please put my house and both Kidneys on Tom Huddlestone to score against Spurs next match please?"

:harrysmile:

"Hello Betfair this is Mensa"

"Hi Mensa How are you doing?"

"Good thanks - has Tom Huddlestone scored this season?"

"No Mensa.....no he actually hasn't"

"OK thanks, can I please put my house and both Kidneys on Tom Huddlestone to score against Spurs next match please?"

:harrysmile:

What would you do with the extra kidneys?

Can you bet a liver for me please?

I personally blame the disappearance of the JUJU threads for our downturn in fortunes this season. As daft as they were, we did have a pretty hot run of form. Coincidence? Ignore good juju & get cursed with bad juju. :adestare:

Is sure to be a game, including pre-match and post-match bickeries, of how much better we would have been if we had kept on Dawson, Huddlestone and Livermore.

Instigated, probably, by retards incapable of reading a league table :avbshit:

Back
Top Bottom