The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v Hull Kingston Rovers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_noge80KpXn1qg8kq9o1_500.jpg

All the respect to Dawson

i missed to watch the game (going to a fishing trip all the day) ,how was Spurs yesterday ? some better hopes for the next season?

tumblr_noge80KpXn1qg8kq9o1_500.jpg

All the respect to Dawson
The bit near the end, when he was caught so far out of position he had to launch himself through Harry Kane about two seconds after Kane had got the shot away......

That's the Dawson I remember. Limited player, but certainly played like he meant it, unlike some of the cunts we have now.

Only just heard about Livermore's ban. Always had a lot of time for him and thought of him as a pretty serious pro. Quite surprised that he'd be stupid enough to put himself in a position to fail a drug test.

I read he could face a 2 year ban! They must know the consequences yet still take the risk. Crazy.
:pochfacepalm:

Only just heard about Livermore's ban. Always had a lot of time for him and thought of him as a pretty serious pro. Quite surprised that he'd be stupid enough to put himself in a position to fail a drug test.

I read he could face a 2 year ban! They must know the consequences yet still take the risk. Crazy.
:pochfacepalm:

Least he ended the season on a high.

Blimey, some of the melting on here. Start of the season the majority of fans said "transitional year" and sixth at best.

We've had a transitional year and look to have achieved sixth... What's the problem? a bit of over achieving half way through the season and half of you have lost your shit.

Go take a summer holiday and get ready for a cracking 15/16

Blimey, some of the melting on here. Start of the season the majority of fans said "transitional year" and sixth at best.

We've had a transitional year and look to have achieved sixth... What's the problem? a bit of over achieving half way through the season and half of you have lost your shit.

Go take a summer holiday and get ready for a cracking 15/16
I am probably someone you would be referring to as a "melt". But can i say that I have no problem with us finishing sixth, as that's where we should finish. I do have a major problem with how we achieved it. We've played shite a lot more than we've played well.

We could end up finishing 5th which would be even more strange. It's been a very odd season this year for every team. They say the table never lies, and you end up finishing where you deserve to be, but this year, the table is not just telling a little white lie, it really is talking out of its arse!

Regarding livermore, very silly boy, but he is just one of many players that do it. He just got caught. The players and clubs are quite good at covering their tracks.

We could end up finishing 5th which would be even more strange. It's been a very odd season this year for every team. They say the table never lies, and you end up finishing where you deserve to be, but this year, the table is not just telling a little white lie, it really is talking out of its arse!

Regarding livermore, very silly boy, but he is just one of many players that do it. He just got caught. The players and clubs are quite good at covering their tracks.
Why is the table lying? I think we've been 5th/6th best team, without much to choose between 5-7th, which is what the table suggests. Chelsea have been the best team and they won it, QPR and Burnley have been the two worst and they're going down etc.

I am probably someone you would be referring to as a "melt". But can i say that I have no problem with us finishing sixth, as that's where we should finish. I do have a major problem with how we achieved it. We've played shite a lot more than we've played well.

Why the fuck do people find that so hard to understand?

Back
Top Bottom