The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have nothing to play for, can't finish higher or lower. CL next season guaranteed. I suppose we could play for the golden boot, that's about it. Hard to get motivated for a game against such a small club. I don't really care what the result is to be honest, just relax and enjoy the football.

Treat it for what is IMO, a nothing game against a lesser team. This is one of the rare times you can throw in younger players with no pressure.

After reliving our history on Sunday and looking back on our record 9-0 league win vs Bristol, I believe we will go all out and seal a 10-0 win.

Janssen
Eriksen Dele Onomah
Dembele Sissoko
Son Dier Wanyama GKN
Kane

Up the Spurs.

I reckon Poch will go over to the away end an hour before kick-off with a pair of size 8/9 football boots and ask anyone who fancies a game to fill in at RB!

After reliving our history on Sunday and looking back on our record 9-0 league win vs Bristol, I believe we will go all out and seal a 10-0 win.

Janssen
Eriksen Dele Onomah
Dembele Sissoko
Son Dier Wanyama GKN
Kane

Up the Spurs.

Is this a 4-2-3-1 or a 3-4-2-1?

And if it's a back four why have you put Kane in goals? Just because he has experience there?

I like it

Full strength, full application, and lets beat them to a fucking pulp.

How can anyone want to play kids....the last two games matter immensely in my opinion.

Do you want to finish 13pts behind Chelsea after all this? Id rather it was 4pts if possible, and if not then 7 will have to do. But not 13pts when one week ago we could have closed the gap to 1.

Stinks of folding again.

Back
Top Bottom