The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1495134527971_lc_galleryImage_LEICESTER_ENGLAND_MAY_18_.JPG

Whose name is "Just a shit Jamie Vardy"? I cant quite hear you. Speak up....
giphy.gif

As much as i dislike them & their forum, they do seem have been back-tracking massively on there.

Admitting that Kane is the real deal & all their efforts to dig him out have merely backfired with a vengeance. Many have also said Spurs were the best away fans they have had there all season. The 'champions league, never again' chant cut deep. Really deep.

Still a muggy little club with grown men using those fucking clappy things. I mean ADULTS! FFS!

From their forum. they've reached acceptance stage.
I think this is the thing. We need to take this opportunity to evolve. Last season was a freakish season, we can live in hope but it'll never be repeated, that was our everest. We buggered up with recruitment in the summer and may well do again this summer.

As much as i dislike them & their forum, they do seem have been back-tracking massively on there.

Admitting that Kane is the real deal & all their efforts to dig him out have merely backfired with a vengeance. Many have also said Spurs were the best away fans they have had there all season. The 'champions league, never again' chant cut deep. Really deep.

Still a muggy little club with grown men using those fucking clappy things. I mean ADULTS! FFS!

Yeah, still a few in denial, but most accepting that we are a vastly superior side to them.

Although It's easy to be humble when you've shipped 6 at home to a TEAM OF BOTTLERS.

Lesson: If you're gonna give it - be prepared to take it.

From FT:
"Hate Tottenham but credit where it's due, their players, tactics and fans were all magnificent and the best I've ever seen down the kp"

Another scalp for our outstanding away support

And the "Champions League, never again." - It cut deep, because in their hearts, they know it to be true. In 40 years time they will be doing a Forest - scraping around at the bottom of the Championship, still singing about being champions of England.

Cracking Away Day all round to be honest, great atmosphere, amazing football - full of desire AND technique, plus a massive HUSH THE FUCK UP, to a fan base who have become weirdly obsessed with us (and this forum) over the last couple of years. They didnt sing a single song about their own players or team, EVERYTHING was directed at us.

More concerned about us losing, than them winning. Fucking small time.
Probably my personal favourite awayday this season and I've done all the main contenders except Swansea.

I've been feeling utterly numb since last Sunday. I haven't been able to read forums, let alone post my occasional pointless drivel. Leaving WHL is something that I am genuinely very depressed about. I absolutely love the place. It's been one of few consistencies in my life and it is somewhere that will always be home. However, last night things got back on track. Everything about the evening warmed me up. It was like the good old 'bad' days in some ways, with the team and the support fighting hard to enjoy a victory simply for the sake of winning a football match. There was no pressure in terms of league position or any trophy. It was simply an evening where we wanted to play football, we wanted to win, we wanted to do it in style, we wanted to sing, we wanted to have a laugh, we wanted to celebrate and, bloody hell, did we go and do all of that. I'm so proud of the club for how it has conducted itself this season, but this was the icing on the cake: football for no other reason than the love of football. Absolutely beautiful. COYS.

Leicester fan here, well done on beating the Champions in a meaningless game, you're rightly buzzing I see. When's the open top bus parade?

We just got Kaned last night.

Back
Top Bottom