The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[formation=3421, Lloris, Dier, Toby, Verts, Davies, Sissoko, Wanyama, Eriksen, Alli, Son, Kane][/formation]

Alternatively

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker-Peters, Toby, Verts, Davies, Waynama, Dier, Eriksen, Alli, Son, Kane][/formation]

Or if Poch's statement about a new formation is true

[formation=433, Lloris, Dier, Toby, Verts, Davies, Sissoko, Wanyama, Eriksen, Alli, Son, Kane][/formation]

What is it with all this childish and puerile "Mighty Tottenham" cobblers?
FFS, can you lot not just start a fucking match thread with something simple and bollocks free?
No wonder other fans think we are deluded.

All due respect Mick, but fuck other fans. All of them....if this and last season has taught me anything, its that there is little sportsmanship today.

The Leicester fairytale was fucking bollocks, it was that most people didnt want Spurs to win it, as proven by most actually preferring Chelsea to us this year.

Picture that......we dont deserve it, but Chelsea do to many a neutral.

Fuck other fans and what they think. Most other clubs with our net spend are relegation fodder and the so called big clubs have no fucking clue how to build a team and coach the youth.

Couldnt care less what any other fan thinks of Spurs, fucking fairweather cunts. Nearly every game Ive watched for the last month has been in half empty stadiums, and some of those clubs are in the top 4. The rest cant be bothered to turn up for their mid table garbage. So laugh at Spurs all you want you cunts.

And as for Leicester, I would rather have Rasiak back up top than trade places with you and your title, so get fucked.

Gonna be tough since he's in Korea with England.

Our young and exciting English right back with huge potential is in Korea whilst we may be forced to play a Korean forward at right back in the English Premier League.

There's a very satisfying Spurs like symmetry to that.

All due respect Mick, but fuck other fans. All of them....if this and last season has taught me anything, its that there is little sportsmanship today.

The Leicester fairytale was fucking bollocks, it was that most people didnt want Spurs to win it, as proven by most actually preferring Chelsea to us this year.

Fuck other fans and what they think. Most other clubs with our net spend are relegation fodder and the so called big clubs have no fucking clue how to build a team and coach the youth.

Couldnt care less what any other fan thinks of Spurs, fucking fairweather cunts. Nearly every game Ive watched for the last month has been in half empty stadiums, and some of those clubs are in the top 4. The rest cant be bothered to turn up for their mid table garbage. So laugh at Spurs all you want you cunts.

And as for Leicester, I would rather have Rasiak back up top than trade places with you and your title, so get fucked.

Well said young man.. fuck em all..

:drops mic:

[cue applause....]

We really do need another button more extreme than "like".

'Da Bomb'...?
'Bravo'...? (a top hat icon?)
'Farkiiin' yyyyyyyesss, mate!!!'....?

EDIT:

Fuck it, have a row of Tobys sammyspurs sammyspurs ...

:tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm:

Last edited:
:drops mic:

[cue applause....]

We really do need another button more extreme than "like".

'Da Bomb'...?
'Bravo'...? (a top hat icon?)
'Farkiiin' yyyyyyyesss, mate!!!'....?

EDIT:

Fuck it, have a row of Tobys sammyspurs sammyspurs ...

:tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm:

Imagine trying to get past that lot fuck me.

Mourinho's dream squad and formation

Last edited:

I'd make the same comment even if I thought that no-one but Spurs fans could read it.
The what other people think comment was a throwaway line.
It just comes across as the sort of thing an 11 year old would come up with.

Interesting Selection dilemma, I'd like

Lloris

Dier Alderwierald Vertonghen Davies

Sissoko Wanyama

Son Alli Eriksen

Kane

I'd make the same comment even if I thought that no-one but Spurs fans could read it.
The what other people think comment was a throwaway line.
It just comes across as the sort of thing an 11 year old would come up with.

Goth?

:sonhmm:

Keep 3 @ the back bringing wimmer in and Dier @ RWB?
Thank fuck the season is nearly over with all the injuries.

Only two things left to aim for:
Kane to win golden boot
Lloris to win golden gloves (He has already won this season's PL Golden Gloves, but can ensure it's not shared, by keeping just 1 more clean sheet.).

I'll be honest, whilst I want us to continue winning, if they don't turn up I can't get mad. I'm struggling to get up for our two remaining games.

Back
Top Bottom