The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Such an unusual feeling to have 2 totally stress free games left to enjoy.

With the league all done Leicester will have lost their "least help Chelsea out" narrative so hopefully we can sit back and enjoy watching us arse fuck them.

Hope I am wrong, but after second is now assured and after yesterday's emotional game, I have a feeling we won't really be up for this or Hull.

Yeah, i'm concerned about this also, especially now that i have a ticket for the game.

Their fans seemed to have properly taken offense with us over the last few seasons, not sure where it has come from. Couple of games with a bit of needle, plus we dared to be the only team that came anywhere near to upsetting their "fairytail" last year. They need their own fucking derby to be concerned about.tbh....

Saw a number of them relishing in the fact that we "bottled it again" at the Spammers, will be glad to remind them that form is temporary but class is permanent.

Look we owe Leicester one. Only 1 of 2 teams we have not beaten this season. Lets finish with a flourish. Only 2 changes to the team Dembele & Walker have missed out recently and should play.

Such an unusual feeling to have 2 totally stress free games left to enjoy.

With the league all done Leicester will have lost their "least help Chelsea out" narrative so hopefully we can sit back and enjoy watching us arse fuck them.

Certainly is odd for us to have 2 dead rubbers and to have actually achieved something........there were countless seasons in the 90's and 00's where we'd have about 9 games of floating around 12th place with nothing to play for

Hope I am wrong, but after second is now assured and after yesterday's emotional game, I have a feeling we won't really be up for this or Hull.

As a worst case scenario, I hear you; however, the flip-side is that the player's performances will be all the more transparent and even less excusable than last year.... I'd say any player not giving it the business risk the full-blown ire of the gaffer this time around... AND they'll know it.

Back
Top Bottom