The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great result.
I've just watched some highlights on YouTube.
For the Leicester goal, it starts halfway through so I can't see the build-up.
What was Lloris doing half way up the pitch (genuine question)?
I think at least three of our players slipped over before the goal. It was a truly Spursy moment in an otherwise fantastic performance.

I had a feeling something like this would happen. being the high roller I am, I put a whole quid on us to win 6-1.

150-1.

That's the weekends booze sorted.

We really have been something special to watch this season.

I've spoken to the wife about it. She said,

“We will keep the money that we want to keep,” she said. “Maybe we will lend the money that we want to lend.

“I think we are so, so, so calm about our big coinage and they are so happy here. We are building a very exciting bank balance.”

They have Morgan, Huth, Drinkwater and King all out.

yougonget.jpg

Told you so..

It was my birthday yesterday. Went out with the family to eat uptown - got slight grief for checking my phone all through the meal, and a bit more for my reaction when the fourth went in as we were going down a crowded tube escalator on the way home. Scenes when the train emerged into open air at full time and the phone signal returned.

:gio:

Remind me why we are bothering to even acknowledge these LCFC baw bags? They're dog shit on the bottom of our shoes that we just wiped off on the lawn. Carry on, lads.

Last edited:
I've spoken to the wife about it. She said,

“We will keep the money that we want to keep,” she said. “Maybe we will lend the money that we want to lend.

“I think we are so, so, so calm about our big coinage and they are so happy here. We are building a very exciting bank balance.”
I predict she'll suddenly find some bargain shoes for £149, leaving you with your original stake.

I really loved "You've got your Leicester back"

nothing they can say to that

And the "Champions League, never again." - It cut deep, because in their hearts, they know it to be true. In 40 years time they will be doing a Forest - scraping around at the bottom of the Championship, still singing about being champions of England.

Cracking Away Day all round to be honest, great atmosphere, amazing football - full of desire AND technique, plus a massive HUSH THE FUCK UP, to a fan base who have become weirdly obsessed with us (and this forum) over the last couple of years. They didnt sing a single song about their own players or team, EVERYTHING was directed at us.

More concerned about us losing, than them winning. Fucking small time.

Back
Top Bottom