The mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Janssen did fine. Worked his butt off today. Sissoko put in legitimately one of the worst performances I've ever seen. He has the first touch of a toddler.

I've tried to be supportive of Sissoko as I'm hoping he may come good but finding it difficult now after that performance
If he showed the same sort of desire as Janssen it would be easier but he doesn't!

Janssen did fine. Worked his butt off today. Sissoko put in legitimately one of the worst performances I've ever seen. He has the first touch of a toddler.

Agree. Sissoko was absolute shit. (Cpt. Obvious here)

Other thoughts:

Verts had a top performance. He and Toby = best CB combo in the league.

Dele needs to find the back of the net. This is particularly true with Harry out. He's being gifted beautiful assists and choking on them.

Eriksen seems to be a bit selfish with his shot selections lately.

Last edited:
Agree. Sissoko was absolute shit. (Cpt. Obvious here)

Other thoughts:

Verts had a top performance. He and Toby = best CB combo in the league.

Dele needs to find the back of the net. He being gifted beautiful assists and choking on them

Eriksen seems to be a bit selfish with his shot selections lately.

vert has been the best CB in the whole EPL this year.

Alli does miss a fair share of easy chances tbh. He's a bit like ibrahimovic in that sense.

Back
Top Bottom