The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kekerinho

ENIC COCKROACHES OUT
It's my first match thread on this board so take me lightly for the shitty template. I just wanted to create the NLD topic as my very first serious thread on this forum. I just want a fucking 3-0 win. Smash the cunts, end their title hopes and hopefully we can see Wenger crying at the end of the match

3 points Saturday lads. Or I'll never post here again.

STREAMS:
Match Thread: Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich β€’ /r/soccerstreams

Last edited:
Ok lets forget the game tonight and fuck these cunts up on Sat..

-----------------------------------------Lloris----------------------------------------
Walker----------------Alderweireld----------Wimmer--------------Rose
--------------------------------------Dier---Dembele-----------------------------
-------Son------------------------------ Alli-----------------------------Eriksen--
-------------------------------------------Kane--------------------------------------

subs: Vorm, Tripper, Davies, Benteleb, Mason, Lamela, Chadli

Not gonna lie, I'm nervous after tonights debacle.

I fucking pray this isn't the point where Poch's usual end of season slide kicks in.

Just hope the Scum continue their current shitness.

I honestly have no clue what the fuck you lot are on about. I am as negative as they come but this was a great fucking run, 6 wins in a row, then we ended 3 games in 7 days with a loss. big fucking deal, they are humans. Now its time to take things home.. NLD baby. Time to fuck shit up.

ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!
83810_1362334430596.gif

Poch should get all the boys in front of the tele and whack this on.

I think it'd be easy as a footballer being paid Β£50,000 a week to forget that there are more important things in life than money. If they win the title, they'll be remembered for decades, long after their money is gone.

Gotta get them all emotional and stuff.

Win this, go 6 points clear of them and top of the league on goal difference.

That's the incentive. Don't bottle it again.

Back
Top Bottom