The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We've been shit at defending them all season, anything on the ground or over the top our back four are fine dealing with, it's crosses into the box and a physical presence attacking those balls. However there's not much you can do against players like Andy Carroll as they're just going to win the majority of those balls, you could argue this is a game Fazio would excel in however there's no way we should be disrupting a centre back pairing that's as cohesive as Toby/Jan is.
Actually think that we've been strong on set pieces and crosses in general. Yesterday was really bad tho

. It's an album cover, by a very obscure Canadian band.
Their record Company did not deny rumours that they were the Beatles, sparking a bit of hype. Even Little Nicky Horne mentioned it on his Capital wireless show.

It hasn't aged well. I couldn't tell you about Nicky Horne though.
Ive been reading up on Klaatu, very interesting. I had never heard of this rumour.

It's an album cover, by a very obscure Canadian band.
Their record Company did not deny rumours that they were the Beatles, sparking a bit of hype. Even Little Nicky Horne mentioned it on his Capital wireless show.

It hasn't aged well. I couldn't tell you about Nicky Horne though.
I should have known that but I was unaware that Klaatu were Canadian. I remember the rumours though.

CTXzvKnWoAA_yu2.jpg:large

:lameladisgust::allitongue:

So the MOM for the worst rating here. OK then. That's just plain embarassing.

CTXzvKnWoAA_yu2.jpg:large

:lameladisgust::allitongue:
What the fuck are those ratings??? And not just the Spurs ones...

Cazorla 6 who barely got a touch...Flamini 5 who helped stabilise their midfield.

Wankers.

If that were Man Utd vs Liverpool they'd have a fucking page dedicated to each player's performance including unused subs.

Cazorla 6 who barely got a touch...Flamini 5 who helped stabilise their midfield.

Wankers.

If that were Man Utd vs Liverpool they'd have a fucking page dedicated to each player's performance including unused subs.

Take a chill pill Mill. It's the Sun.

Wankers.

Those ratings are comical on both sides. Alli and Lamela 5's? WTF they watching? Koscielny was caught sleeping for the goal and he gets a 7? Cazorla who Wnger said looked dazed and confused gets a 6? Giroud who missed 3 good chances a 7 same ask Kane?

Those ratings are comical on both sides. Alli and Lamela 5's? WTF they watching? Koscielny was caught sleeping for the goal and he gets a 7? Cazorla who Wnger said looked dazed and confused gets a 6? Giroud who missed 3 good chances a 7 same ask Kane?
Koscielny is also top of the 'Sky Sports Power Rankings' after making 3 tackles and 7 clearances (something like that) this week. Avoid the fact it was that cunt that played a shit offside trap that cost them the goal.

Honestly, I love a stat, but it's like these boys rate games purely on stats without having even seen the games.

Back
Top Bottom