The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
Thread from Guillem Balague:

1.If Levy wants Pochettino out he has to pay the contract of 5 people for 3.5 years. That is a lot more than the figure it has been mentioned (£12.5m)

2.If he does so, he will have to go for a manager with no job now (to avoid having to pay compensation). Allegri wants to wait for something else, Mourinho too expensive and also waiting for something else

3.Out of the managers that have been mentioned, RB Leipzig will not let Niglesmann go and compensation figure is too high for Spurs too

4.Spurs are in for few rough years whatever happens next. Recycling the side and competing at the same level as in recent years will be very hard, if not impossible in the short term

5.It feels like Pochettino has been walking up the hill in the last couple of years. Perhaps leaving last summer would have been the best solution, but no point in thinking of the past now

6. Ah. I very much doubt Pochettino is about to quit. Not his style at all
Bring on Gennaro Gattuso

Bring on Gennaro Gattuso
CBC00335-9-D0-D-4236-9-EDB-4-F11657-D73-E7.gif

Running around like a rabid dog may not be enough.

Everytime i go to the lane or follow spurs away the support for Poch is immense. We know what hes done for this club. We know if given the tools he will learn and improve. Fuck the internet twats
Sorry it’s a myth.....sick of these real fanz and their fake “everyone that goes to games backs Poch” bullshit.

Fuck the internet twats, from a guy on the internet....lol
All I’ve heard for the last five years is how shit WHL got, how shit Wembley was, how shit the atmosphere at the new ground is....
Guess what? CUNTS go to games too

And unless you’ve gone around interviewing the fans at games....as in all of them, then you don’t know fuck all about what “real fans” want.
OHHH they sang he’s magic! So would I....and?
Maybe singing Eric Diers song means EVERY away fan thinks we should build our midfield around him too?

Maybe you can take your real support and fuck off with Poch to whatever mid table Spanish team he ends up at if you love him more than Spurs.
Bullshit mantra and you know it.

Tired of people think buying a ticket and walking through a turnstile means your opinion is worth more. Just makes you a bigger mug for paying to watch shit and still sucking off the man serving it to you.

Last edited:
Tired of people think buying a ticket and walking through a turnstile means your opinion is worth more.

It does though doesn’t it? You hear the chat in the ground - in the pubs around the ground. That supporter is bound to have a more valid opinion on the mood at Spurs than one who never sets foot in the country.

Correct if nothing changes from management or players then next season then it's away trips to deep dale and St. Andrews.

I really hope poch turns it around but despite good wins against red star, our league form is bottom three, it's currently where we are heading.

No it’s not.

Our league form over 30 games has us 11th.
Our league form this season has us on a plus GD.

Our “relegation form” means if we had won 1 game instead of losing it we would currently be 5th.

Relegation form?? Sorry. But no.

Seriously. We lost 2-1 to Leicester away. And should have won. That’s 2nd in the league Leicester who battered Southampton 9-0 away.

Southampton who lost to ten man currently shit Spurs.
Now Southampton. That’s relegation form.

But the relegation battle talk for Spurs right now is clearly not true.
Not to say things couldn’t get worse. But they could also get better.

Personally I think 30 games is a pretty good indicator of form.

Even 12 games and us having a better GD than the team in 6th tells its own story.

Sorry it’s a myth.....sick of these real fanz and their fake “everyone that goes to games backs Poch” bullshit.

Fuck the internet twats, from a guy on the internet....lol
All I’ve heard for the last five years is how shit WHL got, how shit Wembley was, how shit the atmosphere at the new ground is....
Guess what? CUNTS go to games too

And unless you’ve gone around interviewing the fans at games....as in all of them, then you don’t know fuck all about what “real fans” want.
OHHH they sang he’s magic! So would I....and?
Maybe singing Eric Diers song means EVERY away fan thinks we should build our midfield around him too?

Maybe you can take your real support and fuck off with Poch to whatever mid table Spanish team he ends up at if you love him more than Spurs.
Bullshit mantra and you know it.

Tired of people think buying a ticket and walking through a turnstile means your opinion is worth more. Just makes you a bigger mug for paying to watch shit and still sucking off the man serving it to you.
If poch leaves he'll end up at a top club you must know personally i could never support another club. So stop that hypebole. I defended you in your battles with others in here as a proper spurs fan who love the club. (possibly too much) so i think suggesting I'd follow poch over spurs is a bit strong. That being said i am only saying what i feel. The internet twats remark was a bit much but i got fed up with all the poch out posts and conjecture. Yes i love poch and belive he deserves the chance to rebuild the team.

If poch leaves he'll end up at a top club you must know personally i could never support another club. So stop that hypebole. I defended you in your battles with others in here as a proper spurs fan who love the club. (possibly too much) so i think suggesting I'd follow poch over spurs is a bit strong. That being said i am only saying what i feel. The internet twats remark was a bit much but i got fed up with all the poch out posts and conjecture. Yes i love poch and belive he deserves the chance to rebuild the team.
Fair enough Paddy, I didn’t mean the fuck off with him thing, sorry

Do people really believe Klopp or Pep would do any better with the likes of Winks, Sissoko, Davies, Wanyama, Dier, Dele Alli and Sanchez??

Both wouldn't even get top 6 with those players, Pochettino has been performing miracles with Brighton level players.

You hear the opinion of maybe one or two people directly behind you.
That maybe your experience. And your ‘eavesdropping’ comment is just spiteful. Just because I feel that Poch should be given the chance to turn this around doesn’t mean I’m claiming that everything is fucking peachy. The ground is full of moaning cunts - so much so that I don’t go anymore, so we’re in the same boat in that regard.

I would admit that my opinion on the mood at Spurs has become less valid since I stopped going. How could it not have? I thought Paddy was talking about the mood at games - not whether an opinion on Poch’s employment status shouldn’t be debated.

Last edited:
And yet you and everyone else despised him six months ago.
Sorry to contradict you, Bill, but there are a few of us who have never despised him and personally, I think our lackluster team could really use a large dose of him asap. I don't like him as a person but if you're suffering from a serious ailment, you go to the best doctor. Even if he's an arrogant dickhead whom you don't like. He's an excellent manager with a not so excellent personality but he is just what we need and need now!

Back
Top Bottom