The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
More in than out? I don't know what it's going to take at this point, ridiculous, some people just put the managers, players and chairman before the club clearly.
Look at it from this point of view. You support the name of the club only, that's the only thing that remains the same. It's a business and it's only the fans that are getting fleeced. The manager and the players will move on with mega wages and all will be forgotten when they light it up for their next clubs. The only people to suffer are the fans of a 'club', that do not give a fuck about them except to get their last penny.

I promise you, you won't find anyone as ignorant, petulant or narcissistic as you would on a football forum hahaha! Brilliant lol!

Reluctantly out.

Everything people say is true - he hasn't been supported as well as he could have been and he has been unlucky with injuries. The contract situation has also hindered him.

But I no longer trust his ability to rebuild the squad. I don't like the way he manages individuals and he is tactically lame. His basic shtick is pressing. That's it.

Still, only way I think he goes is if we drop into the bottom three.

Reluctantly out.

Everything people say is true - he hasn't been supported as well as he could have been and he has been unlucky with injuries. The contract situation has also hindered him.

But I no longer trust his ability to rebuild the squad. I don't like the way he manages individuals and he is tactically lame. His basic shtick is pressing. That's it.

Still, only way I think he goes is if we drop into the bottom three.

I just can’t see where our next win is coming from

Just 1 point from Brighton and Watford is scary

I can’t see a new manager making a significant difference with the current group of players. For that reason plus the cost of paying him off I’d stick with Poch for now. If things get worse he’ll probably have to go sooner, otherwise assess at the end of the season.

I can’t see a new manager making a significant difference with the current group of players. For that reason plus the cost of paying him off I’d stick with Poch for now. If things get worse he’ll probably have to go sooner, otherwise assess at the end of the season.
Every week it gets worse, and every week people say he should go “if it gets worse”.

Personally I'll start watching football as a neutral if we sack Poch.

He could get us relegated and then we might be even for all he's done for us with a shite budget.

Back
Top Bottom