The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
The poll on the other thread says approximately 2 out of every 3 people are in favour of poch staying, I don't believe that's the case now and think people haven't bothered to change their vote even if they have changed their minds.

The state of football these days means very little to me so to see what happens if poch stays does intrigue me. I kind of want to see a public mental breakdown from a few of these multi millionaires because levy isn't willing to pay certain people to leave. It can't be good for the cv having a regular top 4 side sitting in the relegation zone. Who will call who's bluff

The manager is not the main or only issue. That’s clear as fuck now.

The players shouldn’t be able to look at themselves in the mirror at this point in time.

I’m sure there are loads on here who have played or been involved with football at a good enough level to know that at a certain point you get on the pitch and what the manager says you don’t even hear.
You organise and motivate yourselves as a team, that’s football.
Sometimes you will totally ignore what the manager tells you and just wait for the bollocking in the dressing room.

The fact is these players aren’t even playing for themselves right now. Totally disrespectful of the shirt they are wearing.

Change the manager half of them still want to fuck off. They are clearly mentally done at the club.
Fuck knows what we can do about that??

Ball is 100% in Levy’s court now. How long will he wait???

No European footnall next year and tickets not being sold for league games is probably the only thing he will care about. Not sure at what point he will see that is definitely going to happen.

Relegation??? Imagine that...........

Back
Top Bottom