The Newcastle Yo-Yos vs. Wembley Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Isn't Scandinavia in general? Oslo is on my bucket list but I've heard anywhere up there is madly expensive.
Yeah you've just got to live with it if you want to go there. Especially certain things e.g. alcohol. There are ways to make it cheaper, hotels tend to have a massive breakfast included in the price which will last you until dinner if you really go for it.

Isn't Scandinavia in general? Oslo is on my bucket list but I've heard anywhere up there is madly expensive.
It is, and to be honest I wouldn't go to Oslo as my first destination or on it's own. Go to somewhere like Bergen and take the scenic train route down if you really must visit it.

There are boats that take Norwegians to Sweden for booze which is only expensive, rather than being a complete rip off.

Havent been to Norway for ages, but when we went as a family it would be by boat so we could take the car and cram it full of booze (and food).

Sweden in the last 10 years or so has become much more sensible re alcohol prices.

Re Oslo, I'd put Stockholm above it on the bucket list. Better Summers, whiter Winters, more scenic. Cheaper booze. People in Norway more fun though as a rule.

Being a Swede I'm obviously used to Swedish prices, and to me they are all sensible. High standards equal prices that reflect that and what not. But Norway is more expensive than the rest of Scandinavia on top of that. A lot of Swedish kids go to Norway and work to earn some quick money doing things like work in stores and such.

My brother was in Norway three years ago and his pizza cost him 200 Swedish bucks. A pizza. That's roughly 18 pounds for a ham and cheese pizza

Just saw on the 'Barcode's' site that the game is a sellout Spurs clash sold out However, we've still not been notified if we've got tickets or not.

Called the Spurs ticket office the other day and they said we'd be notified 'this week'. Anyone else heard anything? Its a bit late in notifying folk,with the fixture just next week.

We've got a minibus booked from Glasgow in anticipation of sorting tickets through contacts.

Im from Norway, living in Sandefjord. 1h30m train from Oslo. Its cheaper for me to fly Sandefjord - Stansted and back, than train to Oslo and back.
And you are welcome to visit us for £8 pints & £12 Vodka Redbulls. I know Levy wouldnt.
:levywhoa:

Lloris; Alderweireld, Dier, Vertonghen; Trippier, Wanyama, Dembele, Davies; Eriksen, Alli; Kane

Vorm, Walker-Peters, Carter-Vickers, Winks, N'Koudou, Son, Janssen

Wimmer and Sissoko left out of the squad. Rose, Edwards and Lamela injured/not selected

Doesn't half look thin to me does that squad

Cutoff is 160 (season tickets obviously)

But you can't view loyalty points at the moment so I duno if ive got a ticket 100%, they'll be viewable in the next 5 working days...

What's a shit show

Back
Top Bottom