The Newcastle Yo-Yos vs. Wembley Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I also think the tactics during the friendly games were very interesting. Davies was playing as an extremely advanced inside fullback. Cutting in to take shots or making runs into the box. I think we're going to see Davies attack and play differently this season.

Hah, called it.

Did anyone else notice that the grass was cut a bit long and the ball didn't move to fast over it.
It seems to hold up and not zip.
I wonder if that was purposeful or just a shit pitch.

Very happy with that. I think with the Wembley issue it's important we get good results on the road.

My player ratings

Walker-Peters - 10
Davies-Peters - 9
Kane-Peters - 8
Dembele-Peters - 8
Wanyama-Peters - 8
Son-Peters - 8
Dier-Peters - 8
Alli-Peters - 8
Vertonghen-Peters - 8
Alderweireld-Peters - 8
Lloris-Peters - 8
Eriksen-Peters - 8
Winks-Peters - 8
Walker-Sissoko - 2

Danny Rose - 0

Hah, called it.
tenor.gif

Hi. It was quite weird really. Reading stuff but not able to reply. In fact it was kind of therapeutic. I'd like to thank all those who voted for me.

Didn't vote myself but I will say it was becoming a bit monotonous.. You're a good poster really.. Plus it looks like we are getting a couple of new players.. What are your thoughts on Sanchez??

Still a lot to play for and it's only 1 win. A decisive one nevertheless!

Chelsea next, if we can capitalise on that a 6-point advantage on them would be incredible even if it's only 2 games into the season.

We need people to chase us rather than us chasing others (Leicester and Chelsea for example).

Great win!

#COYS

Back
Top Bottom