The Non League Football Thread ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would be interesting to see what effect on the football league teams it has had with ifollow?

Would be interesting to see what effect on the football league teams it has had with ifollow?
Found this from Feb.

More than 360,000 fans from 175 countries watched their team live on iFollow, including more than 160,000 club season ticket holders. In total, 1,659 games were streamed live on iFollow during the 2020/21 season, equating to more than 805 million minutes of live soccer.

Found this from Feb.

More than 360,000 fans from 175 countries watched their team live on iFollow, including more than 160,000 club season ticket holders. In total, 1,659 games were streamed live on iFollow during the 2020/21 season, equating to more than 805 million minutes of live soccer.
Probably looking at that it might best if ifollow done the sign-up/ payment based on which league your team is in then equally share across the teams?
Tbh if the premier league done there own Netflix subscription at £10/15 I would rather pay that than watch it on IPTV as you would know the service would be 100%.

Chesterfield 'aware' of allegations Spireites player was involved in 'vicious assault' on Oldham Athletic midfielder
Chesterfield say they are ‘aware’ of allegations that one of their players was involved in a ‘vicious assault’ which left an Oldham Athletic player with ‘serious injuries’ and needing ‘hospital treatment’ after Saturday’s game.
By Liam Norcliffe
Monday, 5th September 2022, 2:57 pm

Chesterfield 'aware' of allegations Spireites player was involved in 'vicious assault' on Oldham Athletic midfielder
Chesterfield say they are ‘aware’ of allegations that one of their players was involved in a ‘vicious assault’ which left an Oldham Athletic player with ‘serious injuries’ and needing ‘hospital treatment’ after Saturday’s game.
By Liam Norcliffe
I'd heard about the assault on the Oldham player, but I had no idea that it may have been committed by a Chesterfield player. Wow!

That is awful.

By Liam Norcliffe
I'd heard about the assault on the Oldham player, but I had no idea that it may have been committed by a Chesterfield player. Wow!

That is awful.
That can't just be as a result of summit that may have happened during a game...

There has to be some more history to it!

Went to Enfield V Rushden&Diamonds Sunday,at Bishop's Stortford (Enfield play their home games there now)FA Cup preliminary round
Cracking game of football and all for a fiver. Enfield were giving out the latest 1st,2nd and 3rd kit shirts to any kids that were supporting Enfield. And they won 2-1 against a side 2leagues above. Billericay in the next round at home.

Went to Enfield V Rushden&Diamonds Sunday,at Bishop's Stortford (Enfield play their home games there now)FA Cup preliminary round
Cracking game of football and all for a fiver. Enfield were giving out the latest 1st,2nd and 3rd kit shirts to any kids that were supporting Enfield. And they won 2-1 against a side 2leagues above. Billericay in the next round at home.
I thought Enfield had a newish ground at an athletics stadium? What’s their support like?

I thought Enfield had a newish ground at an athletics stadium? What’s their support like?
That's Enfield Town. Enfield FC are the original club that use to play at Southbury road. Long story short,when they moved out of Enfield,the fans started a a satellite club(think Wimbledon/MK Don's)Enfield Town FC,it's them that play at the ground where the athletic track is(Donkey Lane).
Enfield did move back to the manor when they joined with Brimsdown Rovers and played at their ground near Brimsdown station. Sadly they are now away again. Someone has put a lot of money into them though,the team has improved greatly and they are doing loads to engage the fans. Rumours they have bought land and are building a ground that will be the best in non league football within a 50mile radius(that's how it was put to me Sunday).Sadly,no one is quite sure where exactly it is... Their Crowds are about 200 on a good day. Enfield Town get up to the 700 mark. I ,on occasion go and see both.

That's Enfield Town. Enfield FC are the original club that use to play at Southbury road. Long story short,when they moved out of Enfield,the fans started a a satellite club(think Wimbledon/MK Don's)Enfield Town FC,it's them that play at the ground where the athletic track is(Donkey Lane).
Enfield did move back to the manor when they joined with Brimsdown Rovers and played at their ground near Brimsdown station. Sadly they are now away again. Someone has put a lot of money into them though,the team has improved greatly and they are doing loads to engage the fans. Rumours they have bought land and are building a ground that will be the best in non league football within a 50mile radius(that's how it was put to me Sunday).Sadly,no one is quite sure where exactly it is... Their Crowds are about 200 on a good day. Enfield Town get up to the 700 mark. I ,on occasion go and see both.
Didn’t know all of that - thanks. Enfield were always a decent NL club. It would be great if they could rise again.

Update for any St Albans-based season ticket holders - you can now get concession rates to any St Albans City home games throughout the 2022/2023 season. This season, several improvements have been made to the ground including refurbishment of the clubhouse and installation of 3 permanent pitchside bars with beers/cider from local brewery, Mad Squirrel. Tickets available at fanzone.stalbanscityfc.com

Back
Top Bottom