The Non League Football Thread ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The nightmare continues.

Won 1, drawn 1, lost 6.

I'm not sure the County board will be very patient. He could be gone before the summer.
Yeah, I've been keeping an eye on the situation. I feel sorry for the bloke. They were in a mess before the previous manager moved to Swansea.

Their defensive issues have been going on for yonks, and they didn't do anything to change that in the transfer window. So it would be pointless to sack him now as they aren't gonna go down. But the natives are getting restless.

Yeah, I've been keeping an eye on the situation. I feel sorry for the bloke. They were in a mess before the previous manager moved to Swansea.

Their defensive issues have been going on for yonks, and they didn't do anything to change that in the transfer window. So it would be pointless to sack him now as they aren't gonna go down. But the natives are getting restless.
I would be sad for him if he gets sacked. Have to respect his (and his teams) balls for taking the plunge full time in management and backing themselves.

He'd been at BT for around 20 years I think - they've all also moved up to the Notts area.

I do wish him/ them all the best.

Although Notts County away was always a great trip...

Chesterfield have subconsciously come off the gas recently. Currently losing 4 - 1 with less than 20 minutes left. That can happen when you're so far ahead in the league.

The Linnets have somehow pulled their season around and have put a great run of form together. Looks like the new manager will probably keep them in the NLN for another season.

My eldest went to watch them against the already relegated Bishops Stortford the other night. From what he said it sounded like they were playing a bit Mourinhoish. Pragmatic and finishing what chances they did manage to create.

The Linnets have somehow pulled their season around and have put a great run of form together. Looks like the new manager will probably keep them in the NLN for another season.

My eldest went to watch them against the already relegated Bishops Stortford the other night. From what he said it sounded like they were playing a bit Mourinhoish. Pragmatic and finishing what chances they did manage to create.
They're on TNT at 12.30 today.

Back
Top Bottom