The Non League Football Thread ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The silence was changed to a minute's applause.

The result was shite (Stones lost 2-1) however, the atmosphere was immense. Tickets for the game against Southend on Bank Holiday Monday have been purchased.

Just realised I'm entitled to a 'concession' ticket for Wealdstone FC as I'm a Tottenham ST holder.

Wish I'd known that before!
🤦‍♂️

Not going well for Lynn or Stones is it?

Wrexham are getting 7K attendances apparently.
Getting beaten 0-1 by county at the moment though.

EDIT

1-1 now
Was talking to a life long stones fan after the game today and he thinks Wealdstone should be odds on to be relegated. :(

That’s sad. Hardly any decent league terraces left at all.
Ironic, as I'm sure there's a decent proportion of the fan base who would pay good money to be squashed against 5 strangers shouting themselves hoarse, Loving supporting the shirt not the person currently inhabiting it. Surely there is room for that alongside the corporate/sterilised version of football we have to consume today.

Back
Top Bottom