The Non League Football Thread ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seven games in charge at Barnet and Kewell has been sacked.

Maidstone v Dartford in the 3rd q round. A local derby which should be a cracking match.
COYS
Years back,a mate of mine(a Gills fan from snodland) championed a Kent cup with the big Kent sides,Gills and Maidstone United,(who were a league club back then)and the smaller clubs in the area. I could see the attraction. Would've certainly perked local interest.

£5 entrance to Stones Vs Solihull.

£5 entrance to Stones Vs Solihull.

Great initiative. I'm going to try to get to Lynn v Stones tomorrow. £20 for a general standing ticket! I know how to pick my teams don't I!?

Great initiative. I'm going to try to get to Lynn v Stones tomorrow. £20 for a general standing ticket! I know how to pick my teams don't I!?
It is a great idea, especially as it's a mid week game.

Stones games are normally £15 for a ticket, standing or if you're quick a seat, although I always stand behind the goal at the 'Bulla End'.

Anyone with a ST for any other club can get a concession ticket (£10) to get into Stones, if a home fan.

If you 18-23 years old you get in for £8.

Wealdstone are really trying to entice the next gen of supporter.

Back
Top Bottom