The Non League Football Thread ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Off over to me mate in Chelmsford today, he lives 10 minutes from Chelmsford City FC so going to see them Vs Turo. Though £13 (with advanced sale discount) is a bit steep though!

Off over to me mate in Chelmsford today, he lives 10 minutes from Chelmsford City FC so going to see them Vs Turo. Though £13 (with advanced sale discount) is a bit steep though!

My mate goes to Billericay when they are at home, txt him the other week when I was over the O,s for a fiver, he had paid 15quid for Billericay lol

Really hope Orient go up and someone other than Salford too. Rich kids play thing, plastic MU fans watching them, tore up the non league playing field and, and, well, just cunts.

Finished my playing career at Kingstonian and stayed on as Press Officer for many years in the 80s and 90s. They were doomed when Wimbledon bought there ground out from under them.
It’s pretty shocking how they’ve been treated by AFCW and Chelsea, but sadly in tune with many other stories of Non League teams in the area being given very little support by those either in power or with money.

It’s pretty shocking how they’ve been treated by AFCW and Chelsea, but sadly in tune with many other stories of Non League teams in the area being given very little support by those either in power or with money.

They bought our ground under very questionable circumstances, allegedly. Slagged off MK for moving 70 miles away, while they moved 6 miles away. Hypocrites.

I remember my first summer at Uni when I went home and decided to go watch my hometown club play in the Swedish 4th tier. A guy from the year below me had been called up to the first team to make his debut.

He ended up assaulting the ref and oppossing team coach and got suspended from football for 3 years.

Still ended up winning the game.

Back
Top Bottom