The Non League Football Thread ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After Wilkinson left for 'non footballing reasons' last week, there is a new man at the helm of the mighty stones.

Wealdstone Football Club are delighted to announce the appointment of Dean Brennan as first team manager on a two-year contract. Dean will be joined at the club by assistant and former Wealdstone player Stuart Maynard.

I remember both of them at Chesham as players and they were pretty good, if memory serves they were at Hemel for some time and they did a pretty decent job there too.

D7Lw07kWwAYrKt9.jpg

Must have been amazing for non League clubs with Orient taking large numbers of away supporters to non league grounds.

Glad to see Orient back in the FL though - had dire owners that took them from long shots to get to PL to out of FL. Change of owners, a lot of hard work and they begin the journey back - they've generally been a Championship/League 1 team so still a league or two to go !

Must have been amazing for non League clubs with Orient taking large numbers of away supporters to non league grounds.

Glad to see Orient back in the FL though - had dire owners that took them from long shots to get to PL to out of FL. Change of owners, a lot of hard work and they begin the journey back - they've generally been a Championship/League 1 team so still a league or two to go !

What's an opponenet?

Just posted this old family pic in another thread, but:

Crown Albion... East London semi-pro outfit (conference equivalent, I'm told)....

Ring any bells for any 'historians' amongst us ?

I am going to quite a few pre season friendlies at my local non-league Clubs. Always seem to do that then when the season starts i am too busy watching the PL on tv. One i am going to is Radcliffe v Leicester. Will be their kids i would have thought.

I am going to quite a few pre season friendlies at my local non-league Clubs. Always seem to do that then when the season starts i am too busy watching the PL on tv. One i am going to is Radcliffe v Leicester. Will be their kids i would have thought.
A few seasons back I went to see Wealdstone Vs Chelsea. Chelsea sent their u18s team and won around 6 nil I think!

I need to pay more attention.

Wealdstone Football Club are delighted to announce the signing of Nick Arnold from Aldershot Town.
The 25-year-old full-back was part of the Reading Academy for four years before being offered a professional contract with the Royals in 2011.

Wealdstone Football Club are delighted to announce the signing of Jacob Cook from Evo-Stik Southern Premier League side Kings Langley.
The 20-year-old is a defensive midfielder and is Dean Brennan's fifth signing of the summer so far.
Post | The Stones | Ruislip | United Kingdom | Wealdstone FC

Next season I'm going to try and get to a lot more Wealdstone games. Became a life member years and years ago however, haven't been to Grosvenor Vale for around 3 years.

Yeah John. Get to some games. Non-league football is great You feel part of it. I have got a few clubs in the nl pyramid around me. It is all the live Sport that is on the telly that stops me from going to more. Apart from when Tottenham are playing i will make more of a effort.

Back
Top Bottom