The Non League Football Thread ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Marine of the Northern Premier League (2 divisions bellow conference) beat Colchester on penalties earlier today. Through to the 2nd round proper of the FA Cup. Along with my local NL team King's Lynn, they are now just 1 win away from a potential tie against a premier league opponent.

Such a shame that no crowds are allowed. Could have been a real windfall for clubs of that sort of standing.

Also noted that Wealdstone won again today in the league SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs . Flying high. League football awaits?

Marine of the Northern Premier League (2 divisions bellow conference) beat Colchester on penalties earlier today. Through to the 2nd round proper of the FA Cup. Along with my local NL team King's Lynn, they are now just 1 win away from a potential tie against a premier league opponent.

Such a shame that no crowds are allowed. Could have been a real windfall for clubs of that sort of standing.

Also noted that Wealdstone won again today in the league SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs . Flying high. League football awaits?
Wealdstone were denied a place in the FL some years back and I think the same would/will happen again.

Tomorrow, my "other" team, Blackpool (yes i know....) are away to Eastbourne Borough in the FA Cup and sadly no one can attend.
So far Pool fans have raised over 1k in donations to EBFC and in return they have agreed to display BFC flags in the ground.
What football is all about.

Looking to turn them into a global force!

Would take a huge long term investment - and I don’t just mean money - to get them back to league football. There are a lot of teams in the NL now who had decent league pedigrees for a while. Wrexham, York, Stockport, Notts County, Darlington etc... sad to see in some ways but then others like your Wealdstone boys deserve credit for managing themselves sensibly within their means.

Looking to turn them into a global force!

You can't help but think they may have underestimated the size of the task? Qatar and Abu Dhabi haven't managed to win the Champions League yet. That is BILLIONS of dollars and breaking the rules, and they still haven't achieved their ultimate goal.

On another note, King's Lynn have been drawn away at Portsmouth in the 2nd round of the FA Cup.
Come on You Linnets!

Airfixx Airfixx - Canvey Island vs Tottenham is a looming possibility. They have been drawn against Boreham Wood. The Championship and the Prem come in to the draw in the next round!

You can't help but think they may have underestimated the size of the task? Qatar and Abu Dhabi haven't managed to win the Champions League yet. That is BILLIONS of dollars and breaking the rules, and they still haven't achieved their ultimate goal.

On another note, King's Lynn have been drawn away at Portsmouth in the 2nd round of the FA Cup.
Come on You Linnets!

Airfixx Airfixx - Canvey Island vs Tottenham is a looming possibility. They have been drawn against Boreham Wood. The Championship and the Prem come in to the draw in the next round!

Yeh, I saw that..... Happy days! Big up The Gulls!

Last time.... :dier:

Lewes FC ground just featured on BBC South East news; ground of the year (?)

Looks good

They also had a few good pics of other grounds around the country, crazy one from Millhead FC, wherever that is

Brechin, Matlock too

The stones march on!! :wansum:

2nd in the league!

Linnets on Auntie in the FA Cup 2nd round. King's Lynn play away at Pompey and the game will be shown live on the BBC. Good luck Lynn.

Back
Top Bottom