The Non League Football Thread ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Southend are mullered

Phil Brown sacked, pitch invasion protests.........
Heard the chairman on Talksport yesterday. He sounded reasonable to me. Don't know anything of the situation there other than they've performed awfully on the pitch. He took the blame squarely for his managerial appointments being rubbish, but insisted that no one had come up with a sensible plan to buy the club off of him. I don't know whether that's because he's unprepared to forgo the money he has sunk into it though.

Sadly, I'm working - Up The Stones!!

52f544_e39aaac13d9141aa8886e8f30e1057c2~mv2.webp

FA Cup first round proper awaits the winners... what say you MemphisWill MemphisWill ?

Should the tie finish as a draw then a replay will take place on Tuesday 19th October at Dagenham & Redbridge's Chigwell Construction Stadium.

Sadly, I'm working - Up The Stones!!

52f544_e39aaac13d9141aa8886e8f30e1057c2~mv2.webp

FA Cup first round proper awaits the winners... what say you MemphisWill MemphisWill ?

Should the tie finish as a draw then a replay will take place on Tuesday 19th October at Dagenham & Redbridge's Chigwell Construction Stadium.
Nice! Is there any way to stream this match?

Dag & Red need to get back on track in a terrible way, their league form has dropped badly in the past month.

Nice! Is there any way to stream this match?

Dag & Red need to get back on track in a terrible way, their league form has dropped badly in the past month.
I don't think so with it being 3pm Saturday and all that jazz.

I'll have a nose around the stones media sites on Friday and see what is possible.

MemphisWill MemphisWill Not looking good mate.

:dawsonmean:

Dag&Red have had some blokes (not pros by any stretch) doing radio commentary of matches on Mixlr, I've listened to most the matches there. They've only been doing the home matches as far as I'm aware, but they might do this given what's on the line?

I'll dig around and let you know if they are. They're not too terribly biased, and not really half bad for amatuers.

Lynn look like they'll struggle to come up with the necessary quality to stay in the Conference.
Got smashed 6-2 at home by the non-league Newcastle today. Lynn went into the lead with a goal from a bloke my kid used to play with at kids / youth level.

Back
Top Bottom