The Non League Football Thread ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stockport bottle it - so Wrexham blow it!

FFS.
Stockport have been on a poor run at the critical moment. I really thought Wrexham would capitalise. I’d like to see both go up. They each have decent support and stadiums that belong in the EFL. Them, Notts County and Grimsby are pretty big names to be non league.

Big win for Stockport at Chesterfield. A Pennines derby to boot. Showed bottle when needed. Realistically, one big win from their last 3 and Stockport are up. 4 points and it’s impossible. Hope Wrexham do make it up as well. Both will make League 1 far more interesting.

Our friends at Marine have won their play off to reach the 7th tier.

They go from Northern Premier League - West to Northern Premier League - Premier

That's the level below Conference North, then National League, then EFL - it just goes to show how many tiers down they were when they played us.

It was a decent game. If Stockport win their last two games they'll be Champions.

If Stockport lose them, Wrexham will be.

I think that Stockport with beat Torquay and draw with Halifax - so they will win the league by a point.

It was a decent game. If Stockport win their last two games they'll be Champions.

If Stockport lose them, Wrexham will be.

I think that Stockport with beat Torquay and draw with Halifax - so they will win the league by a point.
Agreed but their morale must be very shaky now. I want them to do it as you’ll smash the POs. If Stockport fall into the POs I can only see them bottling that.

Back
Top Bottom