The Non League Football Thread ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First signing. I don't know much about him. Jordan Tunnicliffe, from Crawley Town.

Promising player. Famous for scoring in the 3-0 win over Leeds during COVID. Decent potential but struggled a little bit last year in what was in fairness a very unstable time for Crawley. Overall a good signing for Wrexham and comes across as a very decent guy.

Honestly I'm hoping Oldham can bounce back next season, even though the National League is a notoriously hard league to get out of.

Their fanbase don't deserve all the crap they've gone through because of their disastrous owners.

Honestly I'm hoping Oldham can bounce back next season, even though the National League is a notoriously hard league to get out of.

Their fanbase don't deserve all the crap they've gone through because of their disastrous owners.
It's a truly horrible division to get out of.

There’s a lot of good teams down there now and several with decent financial backing. I don’t expect Oldham to do well, sadly, but a regroup and reset over a few years - Stockport-style - might be more realistic.

It's going to be a lot of hard work for them. You finish work at your real job & then go to your job at the club, which you'll be doing for free. Even if you're the man at the top, you'll be doing all & every job going.

Good luck to 'em.
Sounds like a voice of experience there.

Sounds like a voice of experience there.
I heard all the stories of how it was at Wrexham. Everyone was burning the candle at both ends just to keep the club a going concern. Straight from the factory or office, & into the stadium.

Meanwhile the fans start getting frustrated with the situation & criticise everything.

Back
Top Bottom