The Old Firm!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How about kick both them and their green and white fellow sectarian rivals out of European football completely until they clean their act up?

(Was going to post this in other matches thread until noticing this one).

How about kick both them and their green and white fellow sectarian rivals out of European football completely until they clean their act up?

Totally agree. Disgusting clubs.

If rangers and Celtic are too much for UEFA they should shut down all football leagues in Eastern Europe then.

RIP Fernando Ricksen. Had a pretty colourful career, but to see the way he was cut down at such an early age by that horrible disease was truly tragic to say the least. Just so sad.
Thoughts with his closest and dearest.

As the title says or as it's known in Scotlandshire! this Saturday is the first league meeting between the two in a while, with the event will come the usual hype,mostly provided by the Scottish press who will be hyperventilating at the prospect and trying make it out to be something it ain't! For the rest of Scottish football they can forget it for this weekend nobody will be interested, but does the Glasgow Derby have any relevance in Englandshire? The two clubs and west coast hacks would like to think so!

I’ve a Scottish grandad (RIP) so I’m a bit of a sweaty myself. I always get behind Scotland at international level - unless they are playing England - but at club level I couldn’t give a fuck!

Last edited:
yeah, they played great football in the 90's I enjoyed watching them.

you heard about the 90's right? a decade before you were born you imbecile juvenile cock socket

Don’t give me that; you like the flags they fly and the songs they sing. Personally I can’t stand any of that hard core patriotism I find it nauseating. And weren’t they an English team in the 1990’s ?

Last edited:
Don’t give me that; you like the flags they fly and the songs they sing. Personally I can’t stand any of that hard core patriotism I find it nauseating. And weren’t they an English team in the 1990’s ?
You got me.

I’m a sucker for union flags and songs in Scottish accent you could hardly get in 90’s television. As a hardcore Presbyterian I of course took an immediate side in a sectarian conflict with Catholics, those heathens who worship the same good and his son like me.

Now do me a favour you spunk sprinkler, and put me on ignore. I’m not a social worker and I don’t have the energy to deal with the peculiar shit you come up with when mommy allows you the WiFi privilege when your in the bottom bed in the bunk bed you share with your brother.

You got me.

I’m a sucker for union flags and songs in Scottish accent you could hardly get in 90’s television. As a hardcore Presbyterian I of course took an immediate side in a sectarian conflict with Catholics, those heathens who worship the same good and his son like me.

You may live in the pariah state but I wouldn’t dream of putting you on ignore given you actually detest the spawn of the Irgun. That said:

You mean you actually believe that Osiris and Horus bollocks Yossi ? You surprise me old chap I though you were a savvy sort of bod. :roseunsure:

Back
Top Bottom