The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You thought a match at home in which we couldn’t muster a single shot on Target was “ok” ????

Are you insane ?
We had some great chances but neither Kane nor Son could hit the target from good positions. We had as many shots as United, they had more shots on goal, principally because Romero wasn’t doing what a right CB was supposed to be doing.

They only had one shot on target that they didn’t score from , a 30 yarder from Fred.

We had some great chances but neither Kane nor Son could hit the target from good positions. We had as many shots as United, they had more shots on goal, principally because Romero wasn’t doing what a right CB was supposed to be doing.

They only had one shot on target that they didn’t score from , a 30 yarder from Fred.
You have set a very low bar in which to judge this team

The Cavani and Greenwood goals would never have been had we had Sanchez. The Greenwood goal in particular Romero was jogging in the RB position, rather than where he should have been ie. A CB.

Maybe we need 3 at the back to allow Romero to roam. But a back 4 doesn’t work with him.

Result was horrendous.

Romero was awful. At fault for the 2nd and 3rd goals. I think I prefer Sanchez with the amount of mistakes that Romero is making game after game.

But overall I thought the performance of the team was ok. We had at least as many chances as United. Possession was good. Just some shit defensive errors. And neither Kane nor Son able to hit the target.

Also, we had so many corners and did nothing with it. I don’t remember our last set piece goal.
You are just a troll. Let’s be honest

On Cavani goal he completely lost Cavani who went through on goal his side.

On Rashford goal he was standing at RB near touchline and Rashford went through where he should have been.

He has a good pass but his fuckups defensively are costing us.
These were both turnovers and counters where we had no shape.

Did you even watch the game or just the highlights?

Under Jose people thought this was a top 4 squad being wasted.
Although Nuno has shown massive mistakes and flaws, yesterday changed my mind totally with that sub that he should be given more time, I still don’t see anyone waltzing in here and turning it around without some HUGE decisions.

Would Potter or Howe have the guts to make the decisions we all know need making?
I’m not so sure.

This really only gets resolved when certain players aren’t at the club any more and can’t be played
Alternatively it won't happen I would love to see certain players trying it on with Conte.😁

Conte?
I'd take any old cunt at this rate
F5-A3-FA53-0327-4-FAD-8-FAB-19-E639-CBF885.jpg

We were fucking shit. United were also pretty shit, but their attackers actually did stuff. Them being shit doesn't make us good, it just makes us even worse because even a side which got pumped 5-0 last week and has a million internal issues can turn up and beat us 3-0. We are a fucking joke.

Nobody cares if possession was good against a side who sat off and let us have the ball because we're allergic to forward passes and everybody knows it. West Ham did the exact same, why the fuck would anybody care if we have the ball? Just wait to counter or win a set piece and you win.

Also, great chances? We had like 2 and I swear one was offside. We did basically nothing.

Back
Top Bottom